Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wishlist (Please Do Not Post)
I'm just making this list for the Give and Get as well as if anyone ever feels a need to bribe me. :D And if you're here from the 100K G&G, I'm absolutely happy to receive wishlist apparel worth less than 20g <3 [size=6][u][color=red]Wanted Items[/color][/u][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3077366/1]THE ULTIMATE UMA:[/url] I'm saving gems atm and I can[i]not[/i] buy this, but I would do UNHOLY things for it. -------------------------- Want to add to my horrendously large festival skin collection? [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ROq5nzMw3qXqmYRUKjrdDFUE8bHZN8abBvcFl5lHu-s/edit?usp=sharing]Check out my entire collection here,[/url] and feel free to send along any extras you may have of the skins I'm missing! If you don't want to look through the whole spreadsheet, here are some examples that I'm looking for: [item=accent: mather rocks][item=skin: Rich Soil][item=skin: circus lion][item=skin: Mycelium Maestro][item=accent: bog pond][item=skin: frozen find][item=skin: heat pits][item=accent: mistral sing along][item=accent: nice view][item=accent: sweet star fae] --------------------------------------------------------------------- Festival Apparel [item=starseer armband][item=stonekeeper armband][item=searing armband][item=frigid armband][item=illuminated armband][item=electricians armband][item=druidic armband][item=infectionist's armband][item=shady armband][item=starseer's sash][item=searing sash][item=illuminated sash][item=electrified sash][item=infectionist's sash][item=shady sash][item=windbound plumage][item=naturalist adornments][item=sunchaser jewelry][item=metallurgists forgetools][item=archivists spellscroll][item=boneyard tatters][item=eroded crystalhide][item=frigid fugitive shackles][item=magmatic pauldrons][item=sunguard chest][item=golem gauntlet][item=companion comet][item=runaway rotclaw][item=chillspike collar][item=moonglow thorns] ------------------------------------- I am collecting so much apparel You want a thread for it? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3066112/1#post_3066112]Here is a thread[/url] for my hundreds of wanted apparel items. If you wanna send me a ton of small apparel that I'm missing for a G&G thread, that's cool. Or if you wanna send me a whole box, here are some: :D [item=dark red spool][item=pretty periwinkle spool][item=sparkling blue spool][item=fancy suit][item=Respectable Alabaster Armoire][item=burnished gold armor][item=red rose bloombox][item=black tulip bloombox][item=crimson plumage][item=orchid plumage][item=seafarer's swag][item=gold renaissance box][item=white renaissance box][item=a flourish of amber][item=a flourish of sapphire][item=cobalt filigree armor][item=scarlet faerie kit][item=siren faerie kit][item=twilight faerie kit][item=golden mage robes][item=midnight mage robes][item=grandma's lace collection][item=archer's target][item=pristine thorn tangle][item=blueberry plumes][item=fig plumes][item=pomegranate plumes][item=strawberry plumes][item=regal scale trunk][item=viridian scale trunk] [b]Accent policy[/b] I always love pretty much any UM skin or accent, and would happily many of the coli skincents/accents too. I'll list the ones I'm looking for below. (WIP, may add more) [item=Accent: Radioactive Slime][item=Accent: Maren Shark Hunter][item=skin: Maren Shark Hunter][item=Accent: Gale Wolf][item=Accent: Calico Ferberus][item=Accent: Sunbeam Dryad][item=Accent: Thunderstomp][item=Accent: Goldfin River Flight][item=Accent: Heckling Hydrena][item=Accent: Maned Cerdae][item=Accent: Jelly Drone][item=Accent: Sandshore Snipper](and male tund vers) -------------------------------------- Baldwin Mats [item=green ooze][item=green sludge][item=purple sludge][item=grey slime][item=black slime][item=gold muck] --------------------------------------------------- Hibden: [item=medusa leon][item=hydra][item=deeprealm hunter] ---------------------- [center][size=5]Familiars Wanted (Alphabetical)[/size][/center] wip
I'm just making this list for the Give and Get as well as if anyone ever feels a need to bribe me. :D

And if you're here from the 100K G&G, I'm absolutely happy to receive wishlist apparel worth less than 20g <3

Wanted Items

THE ULTIMATE UMA: I'm saving gems atm and I cannot buy this, but I would do UNHOLY things for it.

Want to add to my horrendously large festival skin collection? Check out my entire collection here, and feel free to send along any extras you may have of the skins I'm missing!

If you don't want to look through the whole spreadsheet, here are some examples that I'm looking for:
Accent: Mather Rocks Skin: Rich Soil Skin: Circus Lion Skin: Mycelium Maestro Accent: Bog pond Skin: Frozen Find Skin: Heat Pits Accent: Mistral Sing Along Accent: Nice View Accent: Sweet Star Fae

Festival Apparel
Stonekeeper Armband Searing Armband Frigid Armband Illuminated Armband Druidic Armband Infectionist's Armband Shady Armband Starseer's Sash Searing Sash Illuminated Sash Electrified Sash Infectionist's Sash Shady Sash Windbound Plumage Naturalist Adornments Sunchaser Jewelry Boneyard Tatters Eroded Crystalhide Frigid Fugitive Shackles Magmatic Pauldrons Sunguard Chest Golem Gauntlet Companion Comet Runaway Rotclaw Chillspike Collar Moonglow Thorns
I am collecting so much apparel
You want a thread for it? Here is a thread for my hundreds of wanted apparel items. If you wanna send me a ton of small apparel that I'm missing for a G&G thread, that's cool.

Or if you wanna send me a whole box, here are some: :D
Dark Red Spool Pretty Periwinkle Spool Sparkling Blue Spool Fancy Suit Respectable Alabaster Armoire Burnished Gold Armor Red Rose Bloombox Black Tulip Bloombox Crimson Plumage Orchid Plumage Seafarer's Swag Gold Renaissance Box White Renaissance Box A Flourish of Amber A Flourish of Sapphire Cobalt Filigree Armor Scarlet Faerie Kit Siren Faerie Kit Twilight Faerie Kit Golden Mage Robes Midnight Mage Robes Grandma's Lace Collection Archer's Target Pristine Thorn Tangle Blueberry Plumes Fig Plumes Pomegranate Plumes Strawberry Plumes Regal Scale Trunk Viridian Scale Trunk

Accent policy
I always love pretty much any UM skin or accent, and would happily many of the coli skincents/accents too. I'll list the ones I'm looking for below. (WIP, may add more)
Accent: Radioactive Slime Accent: Maren Shark Hunter Skin: Maren Shark Hunter Accent: Gale Wolf Accent: Calico Ferberus Accent: Sunbeam Dryad Accent: Thunderstomp Accent: Goldfin River Flight Accent: Heckling Hydrena Accent: Maned Cerdae Accent: Jelly Drone Accent: Sandshore Snipper (and male tund vers)
Baldwin Mats
Green Ooze Green Sludge Purple Sludge Grey Slime Black Slime Gold Muck

Hibden:
Medusa Leon Hydra Deeprealm Hunter

Familiars Wanted (Alphabetical)

wip

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png