Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] Willa's Scavangables
1 2 3 4 5
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10571468] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/105715/10571468_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] My name is Willa. I like crafting, but I really like crafting birdskull apparel. [center][item=aqua birdskull armband][/center] However, I do not always need the supplies for them. Market makes better quality then I, but I am learning. I want to buy from YOU: Sparrow Skulls Tiny Feathers Feather clusters from the harpies Birdskull Apparel (I've got the brown, and almost done [s]swiping[/s] swapping with Swipp. Rabbits (meat) Strangler Vines Janustrap Roots I can offer other scavangeables that I find. I'm a high level scavenger, and I'm getting there on hunting. These misfits have 3 hatchlings to feed now, and they eat all the meat. [b]*I don't have cobras, I don't have weasels/ferrets.*[/b] Offer away? Thank you! OWN ALL THE BIRDSKULL STUFF! My owned Birdskull apparel: Brown: Headdress, wingpiece, armband, legband Red: Legband Purple: Legband Aqua: Wingpiece, Necklace, armband, legband Bleak: Headdress Green: Headdress Tropical: Wingpiece Hoards: [item=blue birdskull armband][item=blue birdskull headdress][item=blue birdskull legband][item=blue birdskull necklace][item=blue birdskull wingpiece] [item=brown birdskull armband][item=brown birdskull headdress][item=brown birdskull legband][item=brown birdskull necklace][item=brown birdskull wingpiece] [item=green birdskull armband][item=green birdskull headdress][item=green birdskull legband][item=green birdskull necklace][item=green birdskull wingpiece] [item=red birdskull armband][item=red birdskull headdress][item=red birdskull legband][item=red birdskull necklace][item=red birdskull wingpiece] [item=white birdskull armband][item=white birdskull headdress][item=white birdskull legband][item=white birdskull necklace][item=white birdskull wingpiece] [item=aqua birdskull armband][item=aqua birdskull headdress][item=aqua birdskull legband][item=aqua birdskull necklace][item=aqua birdskull wingpiece] [item=bleak birdskull armband][item=bleak birdskull headdress][item=bleak birdskull legband][item=bleak birdskull necklace][item=bleak birdskull wingpiece] [item=golden birdskull armband][item=golden birdskull headdress][item=golden birdskull legband][item=golden birdskull necklace][item=golden birdskull wingpiece] [item=purple birdskull armband][item=purple birdskull headdress][item=purple birdskull legband][item=purple birdskull necklace][item=purple birdskull wingpiece] [item=tropical birdskull armband][item=tropical birdskull headdress][item=tropical birdskull legband][item=tropical birdskull necklace][item=tropical birdskull wingpiece]

My name is Willa. I like crafting, but I really like crafting birdskull apparel.
Aqua Birdskull Armband

However, I do not always need the supplies for them. Market makes better quality then I, but I am learning.

I want to buy from YOU:
Sparrow Skulls
Tiny Feathers
Feather clusters from the harpies
Birdskull Apparel (I've got the brown, and almost done swiping swapping with Swipp.
Rabbits (meat)
Strangler Vines
Janustrap Roots

I can offer other scavangeables that I find. I'm a high level scavenger, and I'm getting there on hunting. These misfits have 3 hatchlings to feed now, and they eat all the meat.

*I don't have cobras, I don't have weasels/ferrets.*

Offer away? Thank you!

OWN ALL THE BIRDSKULL STUFF!

My owned Birdskull apparel:
Brown: Headdress, wingpiece, armband, legband
Red: Legband
Purple: Legband
Aqua: Wingpiece, Necklace, armband, legband
Bleak: Headdress
Green: Headdress
Tropical: Wingpiece

Hoards:
Blue Birdskull Armband Blue Birdskull Headdress Blue Birdskull Legband Blue Birdskull Necklace Blue Birdskull Wingpiece
Brown Birdskull Armband Brown Birdskull Headdress Brown Birdskull Legband Brown Birdskull Necklace Brown Birdskull Wingpiece
Green Birdskull Armband Green Birdskull Headdress Green Birdskull Legband Green Birdskull Necklace Green Birdskull Wingpiece
Red Birdskull Armband Red Birdskull Headdress Red Birdskull Legband Red Birdskull Necklace Red Birdskull Wingpiece
White Birdskull Armband White Birdskull Headdress White Birdskull Legband White Birdskull Necklace White Birdskull Wingpiece
Aqua Birdskull Armband Aqua Birdskull Headdress Aqua Birdskull Legband Aqua Birdskull Necklace Aqua Birdskull Wingpiece
Bleak Birdskull Armband Bleak Birdskull Headdress Bleak Birdskull Legband Bleak Birdskull Necklace Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece
Golden Birdskull Armband Golden Birdskull Headdress Golden Birdskull Legband Golden Birdskull Necklace Golden Birdskull Wingpiece
Purple Birdskull Armband Purple Birdskull Headdress Purple Birdskull Legband Purple Birdskull Necklace Purple Birdskull Wingpiece
Tropical Birdskull Armband Tropical Birdskull Headdress Tropical Birdskull Legband Tropical Birdskull Necklace Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece
@ZephyrWindSpirit
-extra ping-
@ZephyrWindSpirit
-extra ping-
For those things I have 107 sparrow skulls, 50 tiny feathers, 70 blue and 68 pink harpy feathers, 23 janustrap roots, 20 strangler roots, and green birdskull necklace
For those things I have 107 sparrow skulls, 50 tiny feathers, 70 blue and 68 pink harpy feathers, 23 janustrap roots, 20 strangler roots, and green birdskull necklace
@radoka

ALL THE FEATHERS!

Anything that you could use? I have metals, wood, lots of bones, scales... all kinds of scavangeables.

@radoka

ALL THE FEATHERS!

Anything that you could use? I have metals, wood, lots of bones, scales... all kinds of scavangeables.

@ZephyrWindSpirit
I have 65 Sparrow Skulls if you'd like them. And I could get more if you'd like. Do you have any ores? (Iron, Copper, Silver, Gold?)
@ZephyrWindSpirit
I have 65 Sparrow Skulls if you'd like them. And I could get more if you'd like. Do you have any ores? (Iron, Copper, Silver, Gold?)
xPFJB4j.pngaa8xK0p.gif
@hetalian

Hm, I know I have ores. -shuffles through sack-

I have 83 iron, 15 copper, 17 silver and 5 gold. I think I might hold the gold to do the rusted chest swap if I happen to pass Swipp at the right time of day. Darn little blighter and his bihourly restocks!

If you've got any birdskull apparel, I'm very interested. Hoping to finish off swapping for my aqua birdskull set.
@hetalian

Hm, I know I have ores. -shuffles through sack-

I have 83 iron, 15 copper, 17 silver and 5 gold. I think I might hold the gold to do the rusted chest swap if I happen to pass Swipp at the right time of day. Darn little blighter and his bihourly restocks!

If you've got any birdskull apparel, I'm very interested. Hoping to finish off swapping for my aqua birdskull set.
@ZephyrWindSpirit
Oh, I feel you with Swipp, never seems to have what I'm looking for. I have the Sparrow Skulls and a Purple Birdskull Legband if that interests you too?
@ZephyrWindSpirit
Oh, I feel you with Swipp, never seems to have what I'm looking for. I have the Sparrow Skulls and a Purple Birdskull Legband if that interests you too?
xPFJB4j.pngaa8xK0p.gif
@Hetalian

No kidding. I'll be camping that guy's roof any day, just twitching my tail, tapping my nails, waiting for that ONE ITEM to show, and then it comes when I walk off.

I'm quite interested. What's your price?
@Hetalian

No kidding. I'll be camping that guy's roof any day, just twitching my tail, tapping my nails, waiting for that ONE ITEM to show, and then it comes when I walk off.

I'm quite interested. What's your price?
@ZephyrWindSpirit
Checking the Auction House, it looks like the Purple Birdskull legband and 65 Sparrow Skulls exactly the same as the 17 silver ore if that sounds good?
@ZephyrWindSpirit
Checking the Auction House, it looks like the Purple Birdskull legband and 65 Sparrow Skulls exactly the same as the 17 silver ore if that sounds good?
xPFJB4j.pngaa8xK0p.gif
@Hetalian

Those prices are rather inflated for my tastes... How about 14 silver ore? Leaves me with a bit so I can bargain for more gold.
@Hetalian

Those prices are rather inflated for my tastes... How about 14 silver ore? Leaves me with a bit so I can bargain for more gold.
1 2 3 4 5