Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Achievement Egg Trade - COMPLETE
1 2 3
[quote][b]NOW CLOSED - THANKS EVERYONE![/b][/quote] [s]Hello! I'm looking to earn the achievements for the unhatched elemental eggs. I currently have a [b]Water[/b] & a [b]Light[/b] egg I can trade in order to help with your achievements as well. If you'd like to switch back after, just let me know! Thanks in advance![/s] [s][u]Need[/u]:[/s] [s]Arcane[/s] [s]Earth[/s] [s]Fire[/s] [s]Ice[/s] [s]Light[/s] [s]Lightning[/s] [s]Nature[/s] [s]Plague[/s] [s]Shadow[/s] [s]Water[/s] [s]Wind[/s]
Quote:
NOW CLOSED - THANKS EVERYONE!

Hello!

I'm looking to earn the achievements for the unhatched elemental eggs.

I currently have a Water & a Light egg I can trade in order to help with your achievements as well. If you'd like to switch back after, just let me know!

Thanks in advance!

Need:
Arcane
Earth
Fire
Ice
Light
Lightning
Nature
Plague
Shadow
Water
Wind

MRMeAKr.png
@frameofreality
Ill lend you my plague egg. Do you have an egg i could borrow as well?
@frameofreality
Ill lend you my plague egg. Do you have an egg i could borrow as well?
l4nx5pb_by_kamooi-dci3zyn.gifu7mvgvx_by_kamooi-dci3zxy.giftthdias_by_kamooi-dci3zy3.gifcyrsonb_by_kamooi-dci3zz4.gif
@kamooi

Do you need a Lightning egg?
@kamooi

Do you need a Lightning egg?
MRMeAKr.png
@frameofreality
I had one. Just traded it for a water egg this morning.
@frameofreality
I had one. Just traded it for a water egg this morning.
l4nx5pb_by_kamooi-dci3zyn.gifu7mvgvx_by_kamooi-dci3zxy.giftthdias_by_kamooi-dci3zy3.gifcyrsonb_by_kamooi-dci3zz4.gif
Any interest in trading your lightning egg with my shadow egg? I'm looking for any egg that isn't shadow, water, or fire :)
Any interest in trading your lightning egg with my shadow egg? I'm looking for any egg that isn't shadow, water, or fire :)
Did you know that checking out my accent shop (or equally awesome hatchery) automatically makes you fabulous?
@Hannahmgp
ah unfortunately i traded away my lighting egg for a water egg just this morning. You already found SkyLarK, who i traded.
@Hannahmgp
ah unfortunately i traded away my lighting egg for a water egg just this morning. You already found SkyLarK, who i traded.
@Kamooi

Ah, sorry about that. I've been having the hardest time trying to find who has what eggs and who to trade with, and I seem to have gone in a bit of a circle. Thanks!
@Kamooi

Ah, sorry about that. I've been having the hardest time trying to find who has what eggs and who to trade with, and I seem to have gone in a bit of a circle. Thanks!
Did you know that checking out my accent shop (or equally awesome hatchery) automatically makes you fabulous?
@Hannahmgp

I'll trade my Lightning egg for your Shadow if you still want it.
@Hannahmgp

I'll trade my Lightning egg for your Shadow if you still want it.
MRMeAKr.png
@Frameofreality

Sounds awesome, I'll send over the egg in a PM right now :) Thanks!
@Frameofreality

Sounds awesome, I'll send over the egg in a PM right now :) Thanks!
@frameofreality
I have a Nature. I only need Wind and Lightning, but I'd be happy to trade you the Nature for one of the others for now to help you out.
@frameofreality
I have a Nature. I only need Wind and Lightning, but I'd be happy to trade you the Nature for one of the others for now to help you out.
p31Fcqo.png
1 2 3