Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Your Local Lvling Service! [CLOSED]
[center] [quote][b][color=red]Currently closed and in construction. Thank you for your patience![/b][/quote] [u]CURRENTLY:[/u] [b][color=red]CLOSED[/color][/b] | Offline | Busy [img]http://i60.tinypic.com/2zoacn9.png[/img] Hello hello! Welcome to my humble leveling service. Like many others doing the same thing, I seek to help users toughen their dragons by training them with my own warriors. My leveling services are made affordable - [i][b]compared to beat competitor's prices![/b][/i] - than most. If you are looking in, I assume you are wanting your dragons to be leveled, so please take your time to browse this thread. Thanks for looking! [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2uggi8o.png[/img] [b]*** I can only train one dragon at a time! ***[/b] [u][b]I Will NOT:[/b][/u] ~ Do anything with your dragons appearance (Genes, etc.) ~ Distribute the dragons stat points ~ Touch/give the dragons battle stones [u][b]I Definitely WILL:[/b][/u] ~ Train your dragon to your desired level in a timely matter ~ Immediately give it a familiar to "secure" him/her ~ Immediately write your username in their bio [b][u]Will you provide Collateral?[/b][/u] If it makes you feel more comfortable, then sure! I have never scammed anyone of their items and dragons, and I never will. That is a promise. In the event you do not hear from me, it is most likely a real-life issue, I went to work, or am busy with family/friends. I do not ignore PMs, and if I don't respond to your post, it's because I never got pinged. But you'll get your dragon back!!! [b][u]Key Points to Remember[/u][/b] [LIST] [*] [u]How this works:[/u] Please first post in this thread and [b]PING ME[/b]; let me know which dragon and what level you'd like him/her to get to. Once I give the okay, please send the dragon in crossroads for 1 Treasure. After finishing in the Coli, I will CR them to you for their level's pricing. Thats it! [*] If for some reason I am unable to level your dragon, you will get him/her back no later than 24 hours. [*] This is a Mini-Leveling Service, so I only train [b]up to Level 15[/b]. [*] How fast I can level is situational on a day-to-day basis. If I know that I won't have time for Coli, I will not open shop. [*] Please see charts for the pricing; there is the [b]Regular Leveling[/b] and [b]Dominance Special[/b] (see below for more information). [*] I DO accept alternative payment; I can take gems (1 : 515 T), or just inquire. [*] All Services are closed if the Fire Flight is pushing. [/LIST] [img]http://i62.tinypic.com/2vvuc8o.png[/img] [b][u][size=4][color=#3366FF]Regular Leveling Rates[/color]:_______[color=#cc0033]Dominance Special Rates[/color]:[/size][/u][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/jet4XCo.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/aFVqX4h.png[/img] The first chart is self-explanatory, the [b][color=#cc0033]Dominance Special[/color][/b] is an alternative offering for users who seek help in leveling adult fodder during their Flight's Dominance push. [u][b]Requirements for the Dominance Special[/b][/u] ~ For bulk leveling; you must send at least five (5) dragons ~ Your Flight must be currently pushing (checkable by Dom Watch threads in FR Discussion) ~ You must request to Level 7 at MINIMUM [img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2w1v9m0.png[/img] Slots are directly based on how many spaces I have empty in my lair at the moment, subject to change all the time. [b]*No matter how many slots are shown here, I still can only train one dragon at a time![/b] 1. OPEN 2. OPEN 3. OPEN 4. OPEN 5. OPEN [/center]
Quote:
Currently closed and in construction. Thank you for your patience!

CURRENTLY: CLOSED | Offline | Busy

2zoacn9.png

Hello hello!
Welcome to my humble leveling service. Like many others doing the same thing, I seek to help users toughen their dragons by training them with my own warriors. My leveling services are made affordable - compared to beat competitor's prices! - than most.

If you are looking in, I assume you are wanting your dragons to be leveled, so please take your time to browse this thread.

Thanks for looking!

2uggi8o.png

*** I can only train one dragon at a time! ***

I Will NOT:
~ Do anything with your dragons appearance (Genes, etc.)
~ Distribute the dragons stat points
~ Touch/give the dragons battle stones

I Definitely WILL:
~ Train your dragon to your desired level in a timely matter
~ Immediately give it a familiar to "secure" him/her
~ Immediately write your username in their bio

Will you provide Collateral?
If it makes you feel more comfortable, then sure! I have never scammed anyone of their items and dragons, and I never will. That is a promise.

In the event you do not hear from me, it is most likely a real-life issue, I went to work, or am busy with family/friends. I do not ignore PMs, and if I don't respond to your post, it's because I never got pinged. But you'll get your dragon back!!!

Key Points to Remember
  • How this works: Please first post in this thread and PING ME; let me know which dragon and what level you'd like him/her to get to. Once I give the okay, please send the dragon in crossroads for 1 Treasure. After finishing in the Coli, I will CR them to you for their level's pricing. Thats it!
  • If for some reason I am unable to level your dragon, you will get him/her back no later than 24 hours.
  • This is a Mini-Leveling Service, so I only train up to Level 15.
  • How fast I can level is situational on a day-to-day basis. If I know that I won't have time for Coli, I will not open shop.
  • Please see charts for the pricing; there is the Regular Leveling and Dominance Special (see below for more information).
  • I DO accept alternative payment; I can take gems (1 : 515 T), or just inquire.
  • All Services are closed if the Fire Flight is pushing.

2vvuc8o.png

Regular Leveling Rates:_______Dominance Special Rates:
jet4XCo.pngaFVqX4h.png

The first chart is self-explanatory, the Dominance Special is an alternative offering for users who seek help in leveling adult fodder during their Flight's Dominance push.

Requirements for the Dominance Special
~ For bulk leveling; you must send at least five (5) dragons
~ Your Flight must be currently pushing
(checkable by Dom Watch threads in FR Discussion)
~ You must request to Level 7 at MINIMUM

2w1v9m0.png

Slots are directly based on how many spaces I have empty in my lair at the moment, subject to change all the time.
*No matter how many slots are shown here, I still can only train one dragon at a time!

1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@Yay
can you let me know, when you open this shop?
@Yay

9Ec97kg.png
@Yay
@Yay

9Ec97kg.png