Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Satire's Writing Commissions~ (Open)
I love to write and I love making character ideas BUT I'm BURYING myself in characters that I have nothing to do with! So what I've decided to do was give that creative energy to those either with writer's block or those who this kind of things is just not their forte.

The ideas here are free references, you don't have to credit me (Unless you really want to) or pay me to use them. They exist to help you explain what you want OR to help you do it yourself. You only pay if I write it for you.

Types of writings I offer:
Poems: Ex- {x} {x}
Short stories: Ex- (part of a rp I wrote)
Back Stories: Ex- (none yet)
Character Ideas: Ex- {x} {x}
Bios: Ex- {x}
Other: Ex- {Hatchery Intro}
I love to write and I love making character ideas BUT I'm BURYING myself in characters that I have nothing to do with! So what I've decided to do was give that creative energy to those either with writer's block or those who this kind of things is just not their forte.

The ideas here are free references, you don't have to credit me (Unless you really want to) or pay me to use them. They exist to help you explain what you want OR to help you do it yourself. You only pay if I write it for you.

Types of writings I offer:
Poems: Ex- {x} {x}
Short stories: Ex- (part of a rp I wrote)
Back Stories: Ex- (none yet)
Character Ideas: Ex- {x} {x}
Bios: Ex- {x}
Other: Ex- {Hatchery Intro}
---I consistently sell food! And YES I delete my posts---
Leveling%20service.pngShop.pngWishlist.png
Adding more here as I think of it~

Themes/Genres:
  1. Tragic through and through: This character's life is an exercise in misery through circumstances beyond their control.
    -
  2. Horror (Mental): This character suffers from some kind of mental trauma or abuse.
    -
  3. Horror (Gorey/Physical): This character has suffered PHYSICAL abuse, torture, mutilation, ect.
    -
  4. Happily Ever After: This character has lived an ideal life, has never suffered or gone without.
    -
  5. Hardship (Triumphant): This character was drug through the mud, put through the ringer but never gave up and succeeded in the end.
    -
  6. Hardship (Failure): This character has struggled to shoulder an insurmountable burden and is eventually crushed under it's weight when their strength to resist dwindles.
    -
  7. Middle of the road: This character's life is dotted with happiness and heart ache in near equal amounts. They lead a typical life with some interesting events mixed in.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Character themes/ Personality Types
  1. Sickness: This character, or someone important to them, is either severely or terminally ill.
    -
  2. Monster/Magic: This character is not human, ie; Undead, Werewolf, Vampire, Ghost, Genie, Fairy, Mermaid, Witch etc. (Gijinkas not included here! This means TYPICAL fantasy creatures, something with pre-established lore.)
    -
  3. Monster-esque: This character is either evil to the point of being a monstrosity or savage/feral enough to be considered malevolent.
    -
  4. Gentle Giant/Monster: This character APPEARS monstrous/frightening but is benevolent in nature.
    -
  5. Deceptively Innocent: This character is a wolf in sheep's clothing. They APPEAR benevolent/harmless but are malevolent or dangerous.
    -
  6. Alluring/Debonair: This character oozes confidence and sex appeal in a classy or mysterious way way.
    -
  7. Stern/Quiet: This character voices little but says a lot. Their body language is stoic but expressive enough to make word superfluous in most situations.
    -
  8. Stern/Authoritative: This character operates like an Army General. They have no problem barking orders OR getting others to follow those orders because disciple and power (an intimidating amount) are visible in everything they do.
    -
  9. Indecisive/Meek: This character is highly suggestible, easily convinced or controlled by others.
    -
  10. Headstrong/Rebel: This character is stubborn, doesn't like to be told what to do and typically have strong opinions. Change doesn't come easily, not of the mind OR habits.
    -
  11. Mysterious/Enigma: These characters are can be playful, sinister, curious, wary, foreboding, helpful, dangerous or any mix thereof. Sometimes they talk in riddles, sometimes they don't talk very much at all BUT one thing is certain; You're never quite sure what this character is thinking or what their intentions are.
Adding more here as I think of it~

Themes/Genres:
  1. Tragic through and through: This character's life is an exercise in misery through circumstances beyond their control.
    -
  2. Horror (Mental): This character suffers from some kind of mental trauma or abuse.
    -
  3. Horror (Gorey/Physical): This character has suffered PHYSICAL abuse, torture, mutilation, ect.
    -
  4. Happily Ever After: This character has lived an ideal life, has never suffered or gone without.
    -
  5. Hardship (Triumphant): This character was drug through the mud, put through the ringer but never gave up and succeeded in the end.
    -
  6. Hardship (Failure): This character has struggled to shoulder an insurmountable burden and is eventually crushed under it's weight when their strength to resist dwindles.
    -
  7. Middle of the road: This character's life is dotted with happiness and heart ache in near equal amounts. They lead a typical life with some interesting events mixed in.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Character themes/ Personality Types
  1. Sickness: This character, or someone important to them, is either severely or terminally ill.
    -
  2. Monster/Magic: This character is not human, ie; Undead, Werewolf, Vampire, Ghost, Genie, Fairy, Mermaid, Witch etc. (Gijinkas not included here! This means TYPICAL fantasy creatures, something with pre-established lore.)
    -
  3. Monster-esque: This character is either evil to the point of being a monstrosity or savage/feral enough to be considered malevolent.
    -
  4. Gentle Giant/Monster: This character APPEARS monstrous/frightening but is benevolent in nature.
    -
  5. Deceptively Innocent: This character is a wolf in sheep's clothing. They APPEAR benevolent/harmless but are malevolent or dangerous.
    -
  6. Alluring/Debonair: This character oozes confidence and sex appeal in a classy or mysterious way way.
    -
  7. Stern/Quiet: This character voices little but says a lot. Their body language is stoic but expressive enough to make word superfluous in most situations.
    -
  8. Stern/Authoritative: This character operates like an Army General. They have no problem barking orders OR getting others to follow those orders because disciple and power (an intimidating amount) are visible in everything they do.
    -
  9. Indecisive/Meek: This character is highly suggestible, easily convinced or controlled by others.
    -
  10. Headstrong/Rebel: This character is stubborn, doesn't like to be told what to do and typically have strong opinions. Change doesn't come easily, not of the mind OR habits.
    -
  11. Mysterious/Enigma: These characters are can be playful, sinister, curious, wary, foreboding, helpful, dangerous or any mix thereof. Sometimes they talk in riddles, sometimes they don't talk very much at all BUT one thing is certain; You're never quite sure what this character is thinking or what their intentions are.
---I consistently sell food! And YES I delete my posts---
Leveling%20service.pngShop.pngWishlist.png