Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Pingu's Trade Post {HIATUS}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@pingu I have lead ore, cobalt ore, driftwood logs, white-eared hummingbirds & white cabbage butterfly.

I have a bunch of food items I collect and was wondering if it were okay to ask if you had those?
@pingu I have lead ore, cobalt ore, driftwood logs, white-eared hummingbirds & white cabbage butterfly.

I have a bunch of food items I collect and was wondering if it were okay to ask if you had those?
My username starts with a zero!
9ha1QnY.png
@0riginality Sure thing! I may not have a lot on-hand right now (I usually either eat food, sell stacks on the AH, or sell singles to Crim) but I can certainly keep an eye out for specific items for the future.
@0riginality Sure thing! I may not have a lot on-hand right now (I usually either eat food, sell stacks on the AH, or sell singles to Crim) but I can certainly keep an eye out for specific items for the future.
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu I hope it's okay I just copy & paste the item codes from my own thread? [item=lesser shallowshark][item=Grey Catshark][item=cave gecko][item=Tokay gecko][item=Leopard gecko][item=tree gecko][item=skunk][item=spotted skunk][item=hooded skunk][item=puddlehopper][item=dreamwaker][item=micro goat][item=sandstrike hedgehog][item=everglade hedgehog]
@pingu I hope it's okay I just copy & paste the item codes from my own thread?

Lesser Shallowshark Grey Catshark Cave Gecko Tokay Gecko Leopard Gecko Tree Gecko Skunk Spotted Skunk Hooded Skunk Puddlehopper Dreamwaker Micro Goat Sandstrike Hedgehog Everglade Hedgehog
9ha1QnY.png
@pingu

Ah, shoot, I completely missed your ping. I also have Cobalt Ore and True Rainbow Trout, if you're interested.

Your item values have changed, so now it's:
46*100 + 10*500 + 1*600 = 10200
@pingu

Ah, shoot, I completely missed your ping. I also have Cobalt Ore and True Rainbow Trout, if you're interested.

Your item values have changed, so now it's:
46*100 + 10*500 + 1*600 = 10200
@0riginality Not a problem. The only thing I have off that list right now is a single Cave Gecko. How much do you usually value these at?

@fairypenguin I actually just did my gathering turns for the day so now I have 51 Impure Sacridite. Assuming you want them all, that's 10700T.

Hmmm, how about the bow, doll, 3 black tulips and 2 cobalt ore?
@0riginality Not a problem. The only thing I have off that list right now is a single Cave Gecko. How much do you usually value these at?

@fairypenguin I actually just did my gathering turns for the day so now I have 51 Impure Sacridite. Assuming you want them all, that's 10700T.

Hmmm, how about the bow, doll, 3 black tulips and 2 cobalt ore?

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

Sure, I'll send them over :)
@pingu

Sure, I'll send them over :)
@pingu gecko & skunk are 500tr ea// Shark/Goats are 1k ea.//frogs are 300tr ea.

You can ping me if you get more of these (:
@pingu gecko & skunk are 500tr ea// Shark/Goats are 1k ea.//frogs are 300tr ea.

You can ping me if you get more of these (:
9ha1QnY.png
@Pingu Would you trade your Shadowscale Bracers for my Shadowscale Helmet?
@Pingu Would you trade your Shadowscale Bracers for my Shadowscale Helmet?
ThetaTiny_zps9kx17jxv.pngtumblr_n9vzy0S93D1senbf4o3_100.gifGhost.png
@Blackroselilith Sure thing! I'll send them over now :)
@Blackroselilith Sure thing! I'll send them over now :)

@pingu
Hi! Would you be interested in trading your Frostbite Hummingbird for Black Tulips and Sunkernels? :>
@pingu
Hi! Would you be interested in trading your Frostbite Hummingbird for Black Tulips and Sunkernels? :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18