Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done.... for now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Ravenmoon - Sent!
@Ravenmoon - Sent!
Untitled-1.pngkeeto-braddock.png
AHH sorry too many tabs. Going to hide now
AHH sorry too many tabs. Going to hide now
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
[center]------ SWIPP, REGULAR APPAREL, REGULAR FAMILIARS ------ I have 20-50 pages in almost every category of my hoard, so chances are very good I have a bunch of the item(s) you are looking for. Ask me! [/center] [center]------ SKINS AND ACCENTS ------[/center] [center][quote=UM Skins and Accents (tentative)][skin=6621][Skin=8613][skin=9009][skin=12335][skin=13538] [skin=15474][skin=17420][skin=17749][skin=18504][skin=19807] [skin=12335][skin=19785][skin=6460][skin=5255][skin=20071] [skin=20493][skin=20900][skin=21672][skin=22165][skin=17103][/quote][/center] [center]------ BATTLE ITEMS ------ [/center] [center][quote][item=Ambush][item=berserker][/quote][/center] [center]------ FESTTIVAL AND RETIRED CORNER ------ Ask me about holiday skins. There are way to many for me to list them. I have skins and accents reaching back to the first festival year.[/center] [center][quote=Apparel][item=sunchaser jewelry][item=naturalist adornments][item=frigid fugitive shackles][item=sunguard chest][item=golem gauntlet][item=magmatic pauldrons][item=companion comet][item=runaway rotclaw][item=crystalhide treats][item=chillspike collar][item=moonglow thorns][item=gustborne balloon][item=mesa mechanojets][item=cosmologist fieldtools][item=skeletal chimes][item=bluffclamber belongings][item=chillspike crown][item=gloomwillow guide][item=warmwater wanderers][item=butterfly's kiss][item=luminous legguards][item=surgestream coat][item=black iron plates][item=starlight cloak][item=scavenger's tatters][item=pyrite pauldrons][item=snowfall robe][item=trickster's magic cards][item=bamboo breeze cape][item=deeprealm trident][item=hewn philosopher's veil][item=highland scavenger][item=welder's mask][item=carapace arm][/quote] [/center] [center] [quote=Special Occasion][item=red-footed akirbeak][item=golden bantam fangar][item=loga][/quote] [quote=Sprites][item=ice sprite][item=nature sprite][item=shadow sprite][/quote] [quote=Acolytes][item=sunbeam soldier][item=lightning lancer][item=molten marauder][item=stardust scholar][item=deadland disciple][item=granite guardian][item=cragward custodian][item=insubstantial illusionist][item=hurricane herald][item=seawater savior][item=sapling speaker][/quote] [quote=Goblins][item=shining goblin][item=sparkling goblin][item=blazing goblin][item=enchanting goblin][item=enduring goblin][item=crumbling goblin][item=frozen goblin][item=bubbling goblin][item=obscuring goblin][item=gusting goblin][item=sprouting goblin][/quote] [quote=Vistas][/quote][/center]

SWIPP, REGULAR APPAREL, REGULAR FAMILIARS

I have 20-50 pages in almost every category of my hoard, so chances are very good I have a bunch of the item(s) you are looking for. Ask me!

SKINS AND ACCENTS

UM Skins and Accents (tentative) wrote:

BATTLE ITEMS
Quote:
Ambush Berserker

FESTTIVAL AND RETIRED CORNER
Ask me about holiday skins. There are way to many for me to list them. I have skins and accents reaching back to the first festival year.

Apparel wrote:
Sunchaser Jewelry Naturalist Adornments Frigid Fugitive Shackles Sunguard Chest Golem Gauntlet Magmatic Pauldrons Companion Comet Runaway Rotclaw Chillspike Collar Moonglow Thorns Gustborne Balloon Mesa Mechanojets Cosmologist Fieldtools Skeletal Chimes Bluffclamber Belongings Chillspike Crown Gloomwillow Guide Warmwater Wanderers Butterfly's Kiss Luminous Legguards Surgestream Coat Black Iron Plates Starlight Cloak Scavenger's Tatters Pyrite Pauldrons Snowfall Robe Trickster's Magic Cards Bamboo Breeze Cape Deeprealm Trident Hewn Philosopher's Veil Highland Scavenger Welder's Mask Carapace Arm

Special Occasion wrote:
Red-Footed Akirbeak Golden Bantam Fangar Loga
Sprites wrote:
Ice Sprite Nature Sprite Shadow Sprite
Acolytes wrote:
Sunbeam Soldier Lightning Lancer Molten Marauder Stardust Scholar Deadland Disciple Granite Guardian Cragward Custodian Insubstantial Illusionist Hurricane Herald Seawater Savior Sapling Speaker
Goblins wrote:
Shining Goblin Sparkling Goblin Blazing Goblin Enchanting Goblin Enduring Goblin Crumbling Goblin Frozen Goblin Bubbling Goblin Obscuring Goblin Gusting Goblin Sprouting Goblin
Vistas wrote:

[center][skin=25358][skin=25358][skin=25358][skin=25358][skin=25358] Hello! Here I'm auctioning this Skincent, of which there are 5 copies in total. It is a custom for myself. For now I will only sell this one copy; depending on interest I will sell a second one. I accept gems, treasure (1:900), or a mix of both. Accepted items are eggs at lowest AH price as well as gem genes (all except crystal/facet/circuit) and scrolls (coatl/wildclaw). At least 70% of the offer has to be pure. [u]Please note:[/u] I am in a different timezone than FR and online at odd times. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c23c5401a7a27f95afb0005b4c5d65b0/tumblr_p1zjbcb7Qx1u1d139o1_500.png[/img] [quote=Details][b]End of Auction:[/b] January 12th, 23:59 FR Time 4 hours snipe-guard [b]Starting Bid:[/b] 1500 g [b]Min Increase:[/b] 100 g [b]Auto-buy: [/b] 25000 gems in AH [b]Current highest bid:[/b] none as of 12:24[/quote] [quote=LDP](Bidders will be added automatically)[/quote] [b]Note on last-day-pings:[/b] If you do not intend to bid at all but still want a ping, consider bumping every once in a while or spreading the word on tumblr. It's frustrating if you have twenty people asking for LDP's, but get no bids only cause people are curious. :) [/center]

Hello! Here I'm auctioning this Skincent, of which there are 5 copies in total. It is a custom for myself. For now I will only sell this one copy; depending on interest I will sell a second one.

I accept gems, treasure (1:900), or a mix of both. Accepted items are eggs at lowest AH price as well as gem genes (all except crystal/facet/circuit) and scrolls (coatl/wildclaw). At least 70% of the offer has to be pure.

Please note: I am in a different timezone than FR and online at odd times.

tumblr_p1zjbcb7Qx1u1d139o1_500.png

Details wrote:
End of Auction:
January 12th, 23:59 FR Time
4 hours snipe-guard

Starting Bid: 1500 g
Min Increase: 100 g
Auto-buy: 25000 gems in AH

Current highest bid: none as of 12:24

LDP wrote:
(Bidders will be added automatically)
Note on last-day-pings: If you do not intend to bid at all but still want a ping, consider bumping every once in a while or spreading the word on tumblr. It's frustrating if you have twenty people asking for LDP's, but get no bids only cause people are curious. :)
10 onyx' to go!
10 onyx' to go!
@Ravenmoon

I've got 10 onyx cobras, would you be willing to buy them all outright?

16 in total if for some reason you want extras.
@Ravenmoon

I've got 10 onyx cobras, would you be willing to buy them all outright?

16 in total if for some reason you want extras.
@Spire sorry, forgot to remove that part, I'm a little low on treasure with all the sniping going on. If I got enough back I'll let you know!
@Spire sorry, forgot to remove that part, I'm a little low on treasure with all the sniping going on. If I got enough back I'll let you know!
@Ravenmoon

Alright, no problem then.
Just let me know if you do have enough and want em. :)
@Ravenmoon

Alright, no problem then.
Just let me know if you do have enough and want em. :)
^
^
@Spire does you offer still stand? I'll gladly buy the remaining 10 I need. :D
9k each okay for you?
@Spire does you offer still stand? I'll gladly buy the remaining 10 I need. :D
9k each okay for you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10