Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Private] Gems for Sale [Private]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
Hello everyone!!

I have some gems for sale! I need treasure mainly due to the fact that I need a lair upgrade. I am going to bookmark this page so I can use it in the future for more gem sales! I get paid on the 5th and the 20th of the month. So check back on those dates to see if I have more gems for sale! :D

Gem to treasure Ratio is subject to change with the latest trend in the Items for Sale Forum (Prices based off the first 2 pages of the Forum). But no worries I will always be the lowest!

The Rules:

1. READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST!
2. You have 24 hours to respond to the ping and/or send the treasure for the gems. After that you forfeit your right to buy the gems first and it goes to the next person.
3. I have the right to refuse to sell to you.
4. Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone and myself.
5. Have fun, its a game after all!
6. I reserve the right to make changes to this thread as I see fit.
7. Until further notice this group is now private! NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.

THE PING LIST IS CLOSED! NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS FOR THE MOMENT!

Ping/Message List:
This will be a list of people who would like me to ping them or message them when I have more gems.

@Namor @Arienai @Fairytale @Cuivienen @PiyoLaurant @Deathwing @LadyBrandson @Airys @Nevele @Harukai @Sumbril @Dormira @Fancy @fairypenguin @rainwaltz @fluorescein @Schefflera @Burgundy @Mitsukai @Idari @orangeCrates @Paradox @ProdigalKnight @dorsia @Messalina @Kalahira @thanksmeg @Eitr @Hemlock13 @Amphiptere @scribblingface @Ogma @tatjana @Verikarma @Auxotroph @OnlyL @KatAKlism @Primula @Kwani

Hello everyone!!

I have some gems for sale! I need treasure mainly due to the fact that I need a lair upgrade. I am going to bookmark this page so I can use it in the future for more gem sales! I get paid on the 5th and the 20th of the month. So check back on those dates to see if I have more gems for sale! :D

Gem to treasure Ratio is subject to change with the latest trend in the Items for Sale Forum (Prices based off the first 2 pages of the Forum). But no worries I will always be the lowest!

The Rules:

1. READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST!
2. You have 24 hours to respond to the ping and/or send the treasure for the gems. After that you forfeit your right to buy the gems first and it goes to the next person.
3. I have the right to refuse to sell to you.
4. Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone and myself.
5. Have fun, its a game after all!
6. I reserve the right to make changes to this thread as I see fit.
7. Until further notice this group is now private! NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.

THE PING LIST IS CLOSED! NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS FOR THE MOMENT!

Ping/Message List:
This will be a list of people who would like me to ping them or message them when I have more gems.

@Namor @Arienai @Fairytale @Cuivienen @PiyoLaurant @Deathwing @LadyBrandson @Airys @Nevele @Harukai @Sumbril @Dormira @Fancy @fairypenguin @rainwaltz @fluorescein @Schefflera @Burgundy @Mitsukai @Idari @orangeCrates @Paradox @ProdigalKnight @dorsia @Messalina @Kalahira @thanksmeg @Eitr @Hemlock13 @Amphiptere @scribblingface @Ogma @tatjana @Verikarma @Auxotroph @OnlyL @KatAKlism @Primula @Kwani

Serenity's Studding Services:
10k studd fee and 5% of egg sales!!
All dragons are open to studding.

Nest Rentals:
Reserve a nest today! All I require is you send over food for your dragon and food as payment :D. Its that easy! No treasure required!
Looking for Mates
@SilentSerenity
I will take them all.
@SilentSerenity
I will take them all.
I'm online very intermittently but still around! I'll get back to you as soon as I see messages.
*blinks* That was quick! Lol

@oxArtemis

Send treasure for 301,815 please!~
*blinks* That was quick! Lol

@oxArtemis

Send treasure for 301,815 please!~

Nest Rentals:
Reserve a nest today! All I require is you send over food for your dragon and food as payment :D. Its that easy! No treasure required!
Looking for Mates
bump
bump

Nest Rentals:
Looking for Mates
ill buy them!
ill buy them!
@SilentSerenity
how much do i owe ya c:
@SilentSerenity
how much do i owe ya c:
@SilentSerenity if you have any gems left i'd love to buy 1000?
@SilentSerenity if you have any gems left i'd love to buy 1000?
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
@SilentSerenity I'd like 1000 as well if there are any left. And could I be on a contact list too, please? Pings would work fine.
@SilentSerenity I'd like 1000 as well if there are any left. And could I be on a contact list too, please? Pings would work fine.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@SilentSerenity 1200 please if you still have them!
@SilentSerenity 1200 please if you still have them!
coatl_3g2100_by_piyostoria-d7p9xmz.pngcoatl_argent100_by_piyostoria-d7p9xml.png
@silentserenity if you have any left, i'll take them all!
@silentserenity if you have any left, i'll take them all!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42