Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Is there a...
Is there a Vial of (insert name here) for goat?
Is there a Vial of (insert name here) for goat?
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
@DootTheBang [item=clanbound vial of horizontal sight] Yes, it was distributed as a gift to players a while back. The vial is clanbound (can't be sold or traded), but some people will sell the use of it - you send your dragon to them, they use the vial, then they send your dragon back. You can find people selling the use of vials of horizontal sight in the Items for Sale subforum. Sending your dragons to other people is a little risky, since Flight Rising staff won't intervene if the seller goes inactive/don't uphold their end of the deal. I've done dozens of these sorts of things and never, ever had a problem, but it's still worth keeping in mind.
@DootTheBang

Clanbound Vial of Horizontal Sight

Yes, it was distributed as a gift to players a while back. The vial is clanbound (can't be sold or traded), but some people will sell the use of it - you send your dragon to them, they use the vial, then they send your dragon back. You can find people selling the use of vials of horizontal sight in the Items for Sale subforum.

Sending your dragons to other people is a little risky, since Flight Rising staff won't intervene if the seller goes inactive/don't uphold their end of the deal. I've done dozens of these sorts of things and never, ever had a problem, but it's still worth keeping in mind.
@Kasael ah, thank you! ^^ I'll go look!
@Kasael ah, thank you! ^^ I'll go look!
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
@DootTheBang

There is the clanbound Vial of Horizontal Sight that was given out via Galore when goat eyes were first introduced, but since they are clanbound you would have to find someone willing to take your dragon and apply the vial, and then send the dragon back. Since dragon lending is not supported by the site, it's a bit of a risky business.

edit: wow majorly late whoops!
@DootTheBang

There is the clanbound Vial of Horizontal Sight that was given out via Galore when goat eyes were first introduced, but since they are clanbound you would have to find someone willing to take your dragon and apply the vial, and then send the dragon back. Since dragon lending is not supported by the site, it's a bit of a risky business.

edit: wow majorly late whoops!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png