Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | CLOSED
I hope this is the right place to go for this? I need to find a user to help me out with auctioning a G1 dragon of mine. I work a lot so I don't have the time to bump and tally bidding or any of that.

I'd like to pay someone else to do it! If anyone else is willing or knows of someone who has a service for this, please let me know!

I'm willing to pay a percentage of the earnings to the auctioneer. (Which could be a lot, since it's a gened G1 Skydancer with an accent). I'm thinking a 5% earnings so that's still over 100 gems payment if they reach over a couple thousand gems in auction.

I hope this is the right place to go for this? I need to find a user to help me out with auctioning a G1 dragon of mine. I work a lot so I don't have the time to bump and tally bidding or any of that.

I'd like to pay someone else to do it! If anyone else is willing or knows of someone who has a service for this, please let me know!

I'm willing to pay a percentage of the earnings to the auctioneer. (Which could be a lot, since it's a gened G1 Skydancer with an accent). I'm thinking a 5% earnings so that's still over 100 gems payment if they reach over a couple thousand gems in auction.

hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
@Skedge

Help Center is more for gameplay-related questions, you'd probably do better off posting in Items for Sale! Services go in there since we don't have a dedicated services subforum.

Off the top of my head, I know SilverQuark does auctions and is well-liked, but feel free to shop around.
@Skedge

Help Center is more for gameplay-related questions, you'd probably do better off posting in Items for Sale! Services go in there since we don't have a dedicated services subforum.

Off the top of my head, I know SilverQuark does auctions and is well-liked, but feel free to shop around.
@skedge

Services generally go in items for sale, not here. The help forum is for answering questions about the site! There are a few established auctioneers with their own service threads in itema for sale.
@skedge

Services generally go in items for sale, not here. The help forum is for answering questions about the site! There are a few established auctioneers with their own service threads in itema for sale.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Kasael @SeaCrest

Aha! Thanks for pointing that out to me. I'll close this thread. Thank you guys! ♥
@Kasael @SeaCrest

Aha! Thanks for pointing that out to me. I'll close this thread. Thank you guys! ♥
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png