Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dom push dragon question (answered)
So, im throwing my nests full now, but before i do: is there a difference between exalting newborns or adults? For example, a level 7 dragon will give more point then a newborn? Or doesnt it matter? I know the payout gets more by level and the thing on the front page,but i dont know how it works with dom,i never cared enough.
So, im throwing my nests full now, but before i do: is there a difference between exalting newborns or adults? For example, a level 7 dragon will give more point then a newborn? Or doesnt it matter? I know the payout gets more by level and the thing on the front page,but i dont know how it works with dom,i never cared enough.
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@StormJunes

Hatchlings count same as lv1 adults, and yes, higher levels give more points. However, like the money payout, the point payouts don't rise exponentially, so five lv5s give about as many points as one lv25
@StormJunes

Hatchlings count same as lv1 adults, and yes, higher levels give more points. However, like the money payout, the point payouts don't rise exponentially, so five lv5s give about as many points as one lv25
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien ahh okay, then i know that for next time since i’ll be full with hatchlings. Ah, atleast it’ll be 11hatchlings then.
Thank you for the quick reply!
@Elaendorlien ahh okay, then i know that for next time since i’ll be full with hatchlings. Ah, atleast it’ll be 11hatchlings then.
Thank you for the quick reply!
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)