Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can you change your username
I made my username a few years ago and it’s absolutely horrid to look at now (I was and still am cringe) but I don’t want to make a new account. So can you change it?
I made my username a few years ago and it’s absolutely horrid to look at now (I was and still am cringe) but I don’t want to make a new account. So can you change it?
im a huge nerd
@Animegirl444

Yup. At the top right, click on the little gray arrow by your username and visit your Account Settings. The very first option at the top is to change your username.

Note that the first name change is free, but if you ever want to change it again, it will cost 500g every time.

EDIT: I should also mention that making a new account would be against the rules, even if you abandoned this one.
@Animegirl444

Yup. At the top right, click on the little gray arrow by your username and visit your Account Settings. The very first option at the top is to change your username.

Note that the first name change is free, but if you ever want to change it again, it will cost 500g every time.

EDIT: I should also mention that making a new account would be against the rules, even if you abandoned this one.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-