Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to save a draft of a post? (SOLVED)
I’ve been planning on making a subspecies, but I want the post to be great and big when it starts. The thing is, I don’t have all that time to make a post like that in one go, and would like to work on it without having to constantly edit an already existing post. How do we save drafts of a post like this?
I’ve been planning on making a subspecies, but I want the post to be great and big when it starts. The thing is, I don’t have all that time to make a post like that in one go, and would like to work on it without having to constantly edit an already existing post. How do we save drafts of a post like this?
@penguala There's no way to save a draft. The best option would be to type it up in google docs or somewhere else offsite and paste it all when you're ready. This way you also avoid something going wrong (lose internet, accidentally close tab etc) and your whole post disappearing.
Or you could use a dragon bio.
@penguala There's no way to save a draft. The best option would be to type it up in google docs or somewhere else offsite and paste it all when you're ready. This way you also avoid something going wrong (lose internet, accidentally close tab etc) and your whole post disappearing.
Or you could use a dragon bio.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin

Thank you!
@Lonin

Thank you!