Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | [SOLVED] Mire flyer build?
Hello, I can’t seem to find a mire flyer build (with statted stone pictures) anymore, would someone kindly point me to one?

Also, has Kelp Beds always been lv 25 place? I’ve been gone for a hiatus and I swear i remembered it as a lv 24 place, and golem workshop has always been the highest level venue??? I’m just confused, sorry.
Hello, I can’t seem to find a mire flyer build (with statted stone pictures) anymore, would someone kindly point me to one?

Also, has Kelp Beds always been lv 25 place? I’ve been gone for a hiatus and I swear i remembered it as a lv 24 place, and golem workshop has always been the highest level venue??? I’m just confused, sorry.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Tanglefire

This build is the most up-to-date.

And yeah, Kelp Beds has always been level 25. It's kind of confusing that we have two level 25 venues when there's no doubles for other levels, but, that's how it is.
@Tanglefire

And yeah, Kelp Beds has always been level 25. It's kind of confusing that we have two level 25 venues when there's no doubles for other levels, but, that's how it is.
[quote name="Kasael" date="2019-05-23 18:21:28" ] @/Tanglefire This build is the most up-to-date. And yeah, Kelp Beds has always been level 25. It's kind of confusing that we have two level 25 venues when there's no doubles for other levels, but, that's how it is. [/quote] Ah, I see. Must be my memory messing with me, thank you!
Kasael wrote on 2019-05-23 18:21:28:
@/Tanglefire

Ah, I see. Must be my memory messing with me, thank you!
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png