Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | i want to make my bro an account but...
so my brothers birthday is in a while and i want to make him an account and work on it so he has a good one to start on, is this allowed? i wont trade myself or others or breed/buy dragons, i would just gather, collect him treasure and gems, and level up his dragons. is this allowed since its not going to be my own account?
so my brothers birthday is in a while and i want to make him an account and work on it so he has a good one to start on, is this allowed? i wont trade myself or others or breed/buy dragons, i would just gather, collect him treasure and gems, and level up his dragons. is this allowed since its not going to be my own account?
Lichtdrache.gif
@spotty142 No, that's not allowed. Your brother needs to make his own account.
You are free to give him some gifts if you like but you can't register an account for him or log on to it and play on it.
From the terms of use that you read and agreed to when you joined:
Quote:
It is the user's responsibility to create a strong password and keep that password secure from the knowledge of others.

3. Members may not share accounts. This includes sharing account details with any other member.

4. You agree to register a maximum of one account per individual user.

5. Your privilege to use the Services is not transferable. Your account may not be given away or sold to another user or person.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=81
@spotty142 No, that's not allowed. Your brother needs to make his own account.
You are free to give him some gifts if you like but you can't register an account for him or log on to it and play on it.
From the terms of use that you read and agreed to when you joined:
Quote:
It is the user's responsibility to create a strong password and keep that password secure from the knowledge of others.

3. Members may not share accounts. This includes sharing account details with any other member.

4. You agree to register a maximum of one account per individual user.

5. Your privilege to use the Services is not transferable. Your account may not be given away or sold to another user or person.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=81
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@lonin ok thank you, that is why i checked first. i wont make him an account he can make his own
@lonin ok thank you, that is why i checked first. i wont make him an account he can make his own
Lichtdrache.gif