Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Best place to farm for eliminate?
As per the title, looking for the best place in the Coli to farm for eliminate

I'm poor low on cash money so any of the really expensive ones listed on the AH are out of the question >>;

I hear ghostlight ruins is good but again, thats what I want to know!

Thank you guys <3
As per the title, looking for the best place in the Coli to farm for eliminate

I'm poor low on cash money so any of the really expensive ones listed on the AH are out of the question >>;

I hear ghostlight ruins is good but again, thats what I want to know!

Thank you guys <3
@DrBeans

The short answer is that there is none. No venue is more likely to drop elim than any other, given the same number of battles. The only difference in drop rate is that some venues don't drop it at all, like the Mire.

The recommendation is to pick a low-level venue that you can battle fast in, preferably using scratch to one-shot all enemies, that also drops elim, and just...grind. I've seen numbers anywhere from 30,000 to 40,000 battles between elim drops, for those who track that kind of thing. The reason the Ruins are recommended is because a lot of the people spending lots of time in the coli are doing it to level fodder, and the GR is only one step down from the Mire in terms of experience gained, and unlike the Mire, it does drop elim. So for profitable fodder leveling with a bonus chance of elim, the Ruins is preferable.
@DrBeans

The short answer is that there is none. No venue is more likely to drop elim than any other, given the same number of battles. The only difference in drop rate is that some venues don't drop it at all, like the Mire.

The recommendation is to pick a low-level venue that you can battle fast in, preferably using scratch to one-shot all enemies, that also drops elim, and just...grind. I've seen numbers anywhere from 30,000 to 40,000 battles between elim drops, for those who track that kind of thing. The reason the Ruins are recommended is because a lot of the people spending lots of time in the coli are doing it to level fodder, and the GR is only one step down from the Mire in terms of experience gained, and unlike the Mire, it does drop elim. So for profitable fodder leveling with a bonus chance of elim, the Ruins is preferable.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

Just getting into this scene, and while slightly disappointing - very helpful!

Thank you so much!
@SeaCrest

Just getting into this scene, and while slightly disappointing - very helpful!

Thank you so much!
@DrBeans

No problem! Good luck!
@DrBeans

No problem! Good luck!
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

Check my logic on this one? I've been updating my standard "buy it off players who got luckier than you" spiel or spend your time in the coli.

@DrBeans

It depends on if you've got access to a dragon who already has it, level of your team and ability to do Glimmer and Gloom in a short amount of time.

With a current price around 650g/660k and my current stats for grinding (2 hours in venues it drops every day for a month with a full L25 team with Eliminates) vs. 20 minutes to maxing the Fairgrounds (fast players do this in under 13 minutes) it takes 9 days playing G&G (9x however long it takes you to max) vs. 60 hours in the coli (average over the last 2 years and I've got up to 3 months without a drop).

With a Mire Flyer (119 STR) and 20 empty lair spaces I cleared almost 800k in a day during a highly contested dom battle.

If all you want is the Eliminate on a L25 dragon the most cost-efficient way/time efficient way is G&G and buying an already trained/stoned L25. They generally run around the price of an Eliminate but tend to have unpopular breeds/genes/colors/offspring lists. Verify with the seller that the dragon has Eliminate. Spending 30k on a poorly statted dragon with Eliminate is a bargain.

The next most efficient is G&G and buying from people who already spent 60 hours in the coli or got lucky and did it in less.

Exalt dragons/sell trained dragons leveled in HR/GR/KB for a chance and if it doesn't fall you can buy one. Exalt/sell trained dragons leveled in the Mire (fastest training with a 119 STR Mire Flyer).

If you want the satisfaction of having it drop in the shortest amount of time (RNG being equal instead of kind or cruel) go to the Sandswept Delta. Drops are critter specific and the SD has the fewest unique monsters (15) so you have slightly better odds of facing that critter (more or less depending on frequency of its appearance). This venue is generally quick whether or not your team has Eliminate or not.

Hope this helps!

edit:

In 60 hours of grinding it's possible to pull over 4 million in hoardsell value alone out of the Volcanic Vents while the SD drops 2 million less in hoardsell. While it's likelier to get in the SD is it worth 2 million treasure?
@SeaCrest

Check my logic on this one? I've been updating my standard "buy it off players who got luckier than you" spiel or spend your time in the coli.

@DrBeans

It depends on if you've got access to a dragon who already has it, level of your team and ability to do Glimmer and Gloom in a short amount of time.

With a current price around 650g/660k and my current stats for grinding (2 hours in venues it drops every day for a month with a full L25 team with Eliminates) vs. 20 minutes to maxing the Fairgrounds (fast players do this in under 13 minutes) it takes 9 days playing G&G (9x however long it takes you to max) vs. 60 hours in the coli (average over the last 2 years and I've got up to 3 months without a drop).

With a Mire Flyer (119 STR) and 20 empty lair spaces I cleared almost 800k in a day during a highly contested dom battle.

If all you want is the Eliminate on a L25 dragon the most cost-efficient way/time efficient way is G&G and buying an already trained/stoned L25. They generally run around the price of an Eliminate but tend to have unpopular breeds/genes/colors/offspring lists. Verify with the seller that the dragon has Eliminate. Spending 30k on a poorly statted dragon with Eliminate is a bargain.

The next most efficient is G&G and buying from people who already spent 60 hours in the coli or got lucky and did it in less.

Exalt dragons/sell trained dragons leveled in HR/GR/KB for a chance and if it doesn't fall you can buy one. Exalt/sell trained dragons leveled in the Mire (fastest training with a 119 STR Mire Flyer).

If you want the satisfaction of having it drop in the shortest amount of time (RNG being equal instead of kind or cruel) go to the Sandswept Delta. Drops are critter specific and the SD has the fewest unique monsters (15) so you have slightly better odds of facing that critter (more or less depending on frequency of its appearance). This venue is generally quick whether or not your team has Eliminate or not.

Hope this helps!

edit:

In 60 hours of grinding it's possible to pull over 4 million in hoardsell value alone out of the Volcanic Vents while the SD drops 2 million less in hoardsell. While it's likelier to get in the SD is it worth 2 million treasure?
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

This was very helpful! Thank you! <3
@Nightwind

This was very helpful! Thank you! <3
@DrBeans I got 5 eliminates from the Arena over the past week and a half, and I rarely get it anywhere else. I also get most of my eggs there.
@DrBeans I got 5 eliminates from the Arena over the past week and a half, and I rarely get it anywhere else. I also get most of my eggs there.
yfM68XN.gif
I've gotten three eliminates from woodland path. Two today and one last week.
I've gotten three eliminates from woodland path. Two today and one last week.
@Nightwind

Sorry, I was out literally all day. Your logic looks good, and all your advice is really helpful!
@Nightwind

Sorry, I was out literally all day. Your logic looks good, and all your advice is really helpful!
Mz977my.png