Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Breeding card issue.
So lately I`ve been hoping to make some sort of hatchery either this month or sometime in the future. But I`ve already creating some breeding card in one of the art softwares that wont bust my wallet: FireAlpaca, anyways their saved in my files and all that good stuff but I can`t figure out how to actually post them. Like when I push Insert Image it ask for a URL so i`m absolutely clueless. So Help would be greatly appreciated.

Also I know Hatchery`s are hard to maintain and you need lots of space but its not happening too soon (prob in more then a months time if I don`t get impatient)

Anyways Thanks to anyone who can answer this so I`m not completely clueless. :)
So lately I`ve been hoping to make some sort of hatchery either this month or sometime in the future. But I`ve already creating some breeding card in one of the art softwares that wont bust my wallet: FireAlpaca, anyways their saved in my files and all that good stuff but I can`t figure out how to actually post them. Like when I push Insert Image it ask for a URL so i`m absolutely clueless. So Help would be greatly appreciated.

Also I know Hatchery`s are hard to maintain and you need lots of space but its not happening too soon (prob in more then a months time if I don`t get impatient)

Anyways Thanks to anyone who can answer this so I`m not completely clueless. :)
stormseeker_caw_zps4vp6rapp.gif hzM3Sr2.png
wh3Tiip.png
9PstSFT.png
kOrVr1y.png
0HBKL8H.png
deathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
@LunarEclipse316

You have to host the images on a website like Imgur or tinypic before you can post them for all to see. Once an image is hosted, it has a URL, or an address, which is how you use them.
@LunarEclipse316

You have to host the images on a website like Imgur or tinypic before you can post them for all to see. Once an image is hosted, it has a URL, or an address, which is how you use them.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@DriVeway Ohhhh that makes more sence! thank you!
@DriVeway Ohhhh that makes more sence! thank you!
stormseeker_caw_zps4vp6rapp.gif hzM3Sr2.png
wh3Tiip.png
9PstSFT.png
kOrVr1y.png
0HBKL8H.png
deathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif