Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Eye Type?
I noticed that all my hatchlings all have the shadow eye type so is this determined on your clan?
I noticed that all my hatchlings all have the shadow eye type so is this determined on your clan?
FBhET82.gif
@FoxMew Yup yup the element of your dragons is decided by the nest they're hatched in. All dragons you breed will have the shadow element just like all dragons we breed will be wind.
@FoxMew Yup yup the element of your dragons is decided by the nest they're hatched in. All dragons you breed will have the shadow element just like all dragons we breed will be wind.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@FoxMew yes, the eye color of your hatchlings is determined by your flight (in your case, shadow). you then have a chance for slightly different shades (common, uncommon, unusual, rare) or special eye types (faceted, multi-gaze, primal)
@FoxMew yes, the eye color of your hatchlings is determined by your flight (in your case, shadow). you then have a chance for slightly different shades (common, uncommon, unusual, rare) or special eye types (faceted, multi-gaze, primal)
fzww6al.png
@Lonin @chatoyant

I have a feeling that was the case. Thank you.
@Lonin @chatoyant

I have a feeling that was the case. Thank you.
FBhET82.gif