Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Ratio for converting Ovi credits
I'm quitting Ovi but I have 7000+c in there and I wish to trade it for treasures or gems. However I'm not quite sure the current conversion ratio, can anyone please give me an information on that?

If you also happen to know anyone that is looking to trade treasures/gems for Ovi credits please post a link to them or their post. Your help is very much appreciated
I'm quitting Ovi but I have 7000+c in there and I wish to trade it for treasures or gems. However I'm not quite sure the current conversion ratio, can anyone please give me an information on that?

If you also happen to know anyone that is looking to trade treasures/gems for Ovi credits please post a link to them or their post. Your help is very much appreciated
5u5X0gB.png
@JaneJessica
I don't know about conversion but I forum searched and the last items for sale thread that mentions trading "ovi" is from a year ago and that is just a passing mention, the last offer thing for them is from 2 years ago. So basically you'd need to make your own thread- assuming ovi still allows cross site trading?
@JaneJessica
I don't know about conversion but I forum searched and the last items for sale thread that mentions trading "ovi" is from a year ago and that is just a passing mention, the last offer thing for them is from 2 years ago. So basically you'd need to make your own thread- assuming ovi still allows cross site trading?
Hello @JaneJessica! Cross site trading with Ovipets is not allowed. Thanks!
Hello @JaneJessica! Cross site trading with Ovipets is not allowed. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@SoulOfChaos Thanks a lot for the info :)

@JCStitches Okay thanks :)
@SoulOfChaos Thanks a lot for the info :)

@JCStitches Okay thanks :)
5u5X0gB.png