Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon Coli Tips
1 2 3
here is my team + what they have Any stones I should be using? So far I've made it to the Crystal Pools [center] Level 19 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/412276/41227540.png[/img] STR 61 INT 8 AGI 17 VIT 45 DEF 46 MND 16 QCK 47 Scratch Shred [] Gaurd [] Rally [] Sap magical might fragment [] Berserker [] Berserker level 18 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/412276/41227539.png[/img] STR 55 INT 13 AGI 17 VIT 40 DEF 42 MND 16 QCK 45 Scratch Shred [] Rune Slash [] Enfeeble [] Sap Berserker [] Magical might Fragment [] Magical might fragment level 18 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/410318/41031739.png[/img] STR 49 INT 5 AGI 17 VIT 39 DEF 50 MND 8 QCK 48 Scratch Shred [] Guard [] Haste [] Sap Diesied might fragment [] Berserker [] Diesied might fragment
here is my team + what they have

Any stones I should be using?
So far I've made it to the Crystal Pools
Level 19
41227540.png
STR 61 INT 8 AGI 17 VIT 45 DEF 46 MND 16 QCK 47
Scratch
Shred [] Gaurd [] Rally [] Sap
magical might fragment [] Berserker [] Berserker

level 18
41227539.png
STR 55 INT 13 AGI 17 VIT 40 DEF 42 MND 16 QCK 45
Scratch
Shred [] Rune Slash [] Enfeeble [] Sap
Berserker [] Magical might Fragment [] Magical might fragment

level 18
41031739.png
STR 49 INT 5 AGI 17 VIT 39 DEF 50 MND 8 QCK 48
Scratch
Shred [] Guard [] Haste [] Sap
Diesied might fragment [] Berserker [] Diesied might fragment
@AngelofMercy What are you aiming for here? Physical fighters or Mages? I can't tell for sure from what you have as far as stones go.

I know nothing about Mages, all my dragons are physical fighters and they each have scratch, shred, sap, rally and eliminate. And they all have roughly 129STR, 50QCK and they also each have 3 Berserkers and 2 Ambush. Some may say you don't need that much STR but I find it helpful. I don't put any points on any of the other things at all. You will find that coliing isn't easy when you stretch the points out over everything like you have done. You can start over and restat them if you get a Tincture of Dissolution from the MarketPlace.
@AngelofMercy What are you aiming for here? Physical fighters or Mages? I can't tell for sure from what you have as far as stones go.

I know nothing about Mages, all my dragons are physical fighters and they each have scratch, shred, sap, rally and eliminate. And they all have roughly 129STR, 50QCK and they also each have 3 Berserkers and 2 Ambush. Some may say you don't need that much STR but I find it helpful. I don't put any points on any of the other things at all. You will find that coliing isn't easy when you stretch the points out over everything like you have done. You can start over and restat them if you get a Tincture of Dissolution from the MarketPlace.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats fighters I really can't stand mages as they have to do turns to power up before they can do anything I know I need to change some stones I did those magic ones when I didn't know anything when I started adding them XD but I am in need of knowing what to put on the fourth line and what battle stones are best to use
@OwnedByCats fighters I really can't stand mages as they have to do turns to power up before they can do anything I know I need to change some stones I did those magic ones when I didn't know anything when I started adding them XD but I am in need of knowing what to put on the fourth line and what battle stones are best to use
@AngelofMercy If you want physical fighters like I have I told you precisely the stones you need. The bottom row is 2 ambush. The row above it is 3 berserkers. The row above that is sap, rally, shred and eliminate. The topmost row is Scratch.

But really you need the tinctures so you can reset your points, that is going to cause you no end of grief.
@AngelofMercy If you want physical fighters like I have I told you precisely the stones you need. The bottom row is 2 ambush. The row above it is 3 berserkers. The row above that is sap, rally, shred and eliminate. The topmost row is Scratch.

But really you need the tinctures so you can reset your points, that is going to cause you no end of grief.
tinctures? where can I get that at @OwnedByCats and ok I'll just look in AH for the stones

Edit: what state should I go for? I think mine is pretty much set up right
tinctures? where can I get that at @OwnedByCats and ok I'll just look in AH for the stones

Edit: what state should I go for? I think mine is pretty much set up right
@AngelofMercy What state should you go for?? Did you mean stats? I told you that in my first reply to your questions. Please re-read what I said as all the info you need to know is in the first post of mine. I told you what stats to have and I told you where to get the tinctures. You can, of course, get them from the ah instead of the mp but it will probably be more costly that way.

@AngelofMercy What state should you go for?? Did you mean stats? I told you that in my first reply to your questions. Please re-read what I said as all the info you need to know is in the first post of mine. I told you what stats to have and I told you where to get the tinctures. You can, of course, get them from the ah instead of the mp but it will probably be more costly that way.

@OwnedByCats :/ sorry running on an hr of sleep dropped a tv on my foot yesterday pain kept me up XD so I read/do something then forget it earlier I was making something and forgot burnt my meal XD
@OwnedByCats :/ sorry running on an hr of sleep dropped a tv on my foot yesterday pain kept me up XD so I read/do something then forget it earlier I was making something and forgot burnt my meal XD
@OwnedByCats don't you need to do Vit to increase your health?
@OwnedByCats don't you need to do Vit to increase your health?
@AngelofMercy ACKKKK!! You wanna get some sleep before you mess with this then! Hope your foot feels better soon.

Idk about Vit. Personally I don't bother with it and I have no issues with health as a rule, since if your health gets low you just hit a couple enemies with sap and that helps build it back up. I focus on ONLY STR and QCK, those are the important ones. It gets me through the Mire quite nicely. You really have to have at least 50 into QCK and the rest can go to STR.
@AngelofMercy ACKKKK!! You wanna get some sleep before you mess with this then! Hope your foot feels better soon.

Idk about Vit. Personally I don't bother with it and I have no issues with health as a rule, since if your health gets low you just hit a couple enemies with sap and that helps build it back up. I focus on ONLY STR and QCK, those are the important ones. It gets me through the Mire quite nicely. You really have to have at least 50 into QCK and the rest can go to STR.
@OwnedByCats yah I'll get some sleep soon (its past 12:30 here)
@OwnedByCats yah I'll get some sleep soon (its past 12:30 here)
1 2 3