Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help Please with coloring submission!!!
I need a free and trustworthy app/other thing that I can use to submit a familiar entry! One that I can use to color and save my submission. Please help me out!
I need a free and trustworthy app/other thing that I can use to submit a familiar entry! One that I can use to color and save my submission. Please help me out!
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
Oh and I also need a free paint tool that is valid for use on fr.
Oh and I also need a free paint tool that is valid for use on fr.
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
@ArtsyDragon7 GIMP is a free Photoshop alternative that has its own guide here on the forums. The same steps for making skins and accents will apply, except you don't need to shrink your contest entry down past 1200x1200.
@ArtsyDragon7 GIMP is a free Photoshop alternative that has its own guide here on the forums. The same steps for making skins and accents will apply, except you don't need to shrink your contest entry down past 1200x1200.
@ArtsyDragon7

I've only used GIMP, personally, for free image manipulation software. Just make sure you're getting it from the official source/free. It always has and always will be free, and if you're paying for it, you're being scammed.
Just google it and the official source should come up.

Edit: Ninja'd by none other than the ninja master themselves.
@ArtsyDragon7

I've only used GIMP, personally, for free image manipulation software. Just make sure you're getting it from the official source/free. It always has and always will be free, and if you're paying for it, you're being scammed.
Just google it and the official source should come up.

Edit: Ninja'd by none other than the ninja master themselves.
A L Y S H I I A A   O F   L I G H T N I N G   F L I G H T

Ory67nL.gif vnvMixy.gif jA0eni1.gif