Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What do you do with your hoard?
1 2
What is the purpose of the materials and the items that fall into the "other" category like chess pieces and amber bugs?

Do you sell them? Do you use them for something?

I'm so lost, it hurts x.x
What is the purpose of the materials and the items that fall into the "other" category like chess pieces and amber bugs?

Do you sell them? Do you use them for something?

I'm so lost, it hurts x.x
@skyparadox
I just hoard sell them but others collect them,auction them or trade them at swipps swap stand :)
@skyparadox
I just hoard sell them but others collect them,auction them or trade them at swipps swap stand :)
8WgC0V2.jpg
@revolutionary
Thanks for the help.
I was in doubt if we could use them to craft better things.
@revolutionary
Thanks for the help.
I was in doubt if we could use them to craft better things.
@skyparadox
You can also melt them, I guess that's creating :)
@skyparadox
You can also melt them, I guess that's creating :)
8WgC0V2.jpg
@revolutionary
where is the stand that you mentioned?
@revolutionary
where is the stand that you mentioned?
@Skyparadox It can be found at the trading post

http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/swipp
@Skyparadox It can be found at the trading post

http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/swipp
8WgC0V2.jpg
@revolutionary hooww did I search everywhere and still missed it! thank you a bunch for the help

my account has 2 months but really I've been only playing with attention for 2 days xD

what are your favorite things to do in the game? I'm kinda lost about the objectives that I want to make for my account
@revolutionary hooww did I search everywhere and still missed it! thank you a bunch for the help

my account has 2 months but really I've been only playing with attention for 2 days xD

what are your favorite things to do in the game? I'm kinda lost about the objectives that I want to make for my account
@skyparadox
No problem!

My favourite things to do are write lore for my dragons, dress them and breed them. But some people like to collect familiars, gene up first generation dragons and create art to sell here :)
@skyparadox
No problem!

My favourite things to do are write lore for my dragons, dress them and breed them. But some people like to collect familiars, gene up first generation dragons and create art to sell here :)
8WgC0V2.jpg
@revolutionary I see... so there's actually a lot to do
@revolutionary I see... so there's actually a lot to do
@skyparadox
Yup! And your flight is one of the biggest so there is a lot of people within your flight to help :)
@skyparadox
Yup! And your flight is one of the biggest so there is a lot of people within your flight to help :)
8WgC0V2.jpg
1 2