Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Familiars guide?
So I really love collecting familiars, and I used to follow this really lovely guide here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/868232 Because it was really nicely set out and really easy for me to follow (I have a few issues, I lose concentration very easily when I see nothing but large walls of texts and the little images were much more helpful to me)
Unfortunately, I think the creator of this guide has either left or is taking a long break, but they aren't updating the list- Does anybody have a guide that's set out like this one that is being currently updated? Thank you! ;w;
So I really love collecting familiars, and I used to follow this really lovely guide here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/868232 Because it was really nicely set out and really easy for me to follow (I have a few issues, I lose concentration very easily when I see nothing but large walls of texts and the little images were much more helpful to me)
Unfortunately, I think the creator of this guide has either left or is taking a long break, but they aren't updating the list- Does anybody have a guide that's set out like this one that is being currently updated? Thank you! ;w;
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
@SuperDoctorMatty

There's this?
@SuperDoctorMatty

There's this?
uCR5SCW.png
@floatinginspace That is a good list, but I'm hoping for one that tells me where to find them, how much they cost and what it takes to make them kind of thing? ;w; Thank you though!
@floatinginspace That is a good list, but I'm hoping for one that tells me where to find them, how much they cost and what it takes to make them kind of thing? ;w; Thank you though!
@SuperDoctorMatty

There are Swipp and Baldwin guides but I don't think there's one with all of them collected together. Sorry :/
@SuperDoctorMatty

There are Swipp and Baldwin guides but I don't think there's one with all of them collected together. Sorry :/
uCR5SCW.png
@floatinginspace ah, that's a shame. I really liked the old guide cuz it had everything ;o; I would try and make my own but I'm not sure, it was a super helpful guide though. Thank you though ;w;
@floatinginspace ah, that's a shame. I really liked the old guide cuz it had everything ;o; I would try and make my own but I'm not sure, it was a super helpful guide though. Thank you though ;w;