Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Nest renting?
Hey, I want to rent a plague or arcane nest for a breeding project but I've never rented a nest before.

How do I got about renting a nest safely, I've found a few threads for nest lending but they all seem to be private clubs with waiting lists to join?

Is there a trustable public place?
Hey, I want to rent a plague or arcane nest for a breeding project but I've never rented a nest before.

How do I got about renting a nest safely, I've found a few threads for nest lending but they all seem to be private clubs with waiting lists to join?

Is there a trustable public place?
@Nachte

I'm not personally from either flight but I'm sure you could make your own forum in the dragons wanted section (or another, I'm not the best when it comes to deciding which area to post) and ask others for help. Most people on this site are very generous with their nests so I'm sure there is someone from either of those flights who would love to lend you a nest for some treasure in return.
@Nachte

I'm not personally from either flight but I'm sure you could make your own forum in the dragons wanted section (or another, I'm not the best when it comes to deciding which area to post) and ask others for help. Most people on this site are very generous with their nests so I'm sure there is someone from either of those flights who would love to lend you a nest for some treasure in return.
@Nachte
You should try the Nest Network
@Nachte
You should try the Nest Network
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
@Silverpine oh! Thank you! C:

@Glenwood22 absolutely, thank you for the guidance.
@Silverpine oh! Thank you! C:

@Glenwood22 absolutely, thank you for the guidance.
@Nachte

There's some big hubs. I personally use this one.

It has a list of users that you can contact privately and ask if they have an open spot. The hub even has a doc for reviews, if you want someone trustful. My worst experience so far is that my nest took three days longer to hatch than it should (because the user was on vacation and didn't tell me), but nothing dramatic.

If you're still unsure, most of these users offer collateral, i.e. trading their own dragon for yours.
@Nachte

There's some big hubs. I personally use this one.

It has a list of users that you can contact privately and ask if they have an open spot. The hub even has a doc for reviews, if you want someone trustful. My worst experience so far is that my nest took three days longer to hatch than it should (because the user was on vacation and didn't tell me), but nothing dramatic.

If you're still unsure, most of these users offer collateral, i.e. trading their own dragon for yours.
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
-sry for the double post, accidentially clicked twice-
-sry for the double post, accidentially clicked twice-
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@VengefulPanda heads up, this thread's from 2016 and the poster seems to be inactive. it's always good to check the date before you post. ^^;
@VengefulPanda heads up, this thread's from 2016 and the poster seems to be inactive. it's always good to check the date before you post. ^^;
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.