Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Mini Dragons and Avatars for signatures
1 2 3
@VolatileMatter haha no worries. I was able to run it from the direct link no problem on my desktop. My laptop (on which I tried it originally) apparently does not have Java installed. No surprise considering I've had nothing but trouble with in the two months I've owned it. I'm thinking about resetting it once more, but I'm afraid that will trigger that fall Windows 10 update once it boots back up (I don't know if it will let me choose).

Anyway, I've added your tool to my first post! If anything's off, let me know! Thank you so much!
@VolatileMatter haha no worries. I was able to run it from the direct link no problem on my desktop. My laptop (on which I tried it originally) apparently does not have Java installed. No surprise considering I've had nothing but trouble with in the two months I've owned it. I'm thinking about resetting it once more, but I'm afraid that will trigger that fall Windows 10 update once it boots back up (I don't know if it will let me choose).

Anyway, I've added your tool to my first post! If anything's off, let me know! Thank you so much!
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke If you do end up completely resetting your computer, I recommend ninite to install all of the programs you commonly use super quickly. I've used it loads, I'm a big fan. And if you factory reset, I highly doubt it will let you avoid any updates to be honest :/ You can also run crap cleaner (ccleaner) on your laptop to remove any junk files. That and the only good antivirus to have installed is Malwarebytes, any other programs (such as MacAfee or Norton) are basically just viruses themselves. Kaspersky antivirus stuff is good but also expensive. I've personally used all of the above programs on all of my computers, so I can vouch for them. And I really like talking about computers, so if you have any questions just ask :)

And yup, that looks good! Glad my tool can help, I know I use it personally a lot. Also, if there's anything I can add to it that would help please don't be afraid to ask, I'm always looking to expand it.
@Stormhawke If you do end up completely resetting your computer, I recommend ninite to install all of the programs you commonly use super quickly. I've used it loads, I'm a big fan. And if you factory reset, I highly doubt it will let you avoid any updates to be honest :/ You can also run crap cleaner (ccleaner) on your laptop to remove any junk files. That and the only good antivirus to have installed is Malwarebytes, any other programs (such as MacAfee or Norton) are basically just viruses themselves. Kaspersky antivirus stuff is good but also expensive. I've personally used all of the above programs on all of my computers, so I can vouch for them. And I really like talking about computers, so if you have any questions just ask :)

And yup, that looks good! Glad my tool can help, I know I use it personally a lot. Also, if there's anything I can add to it that would help please don't be afraid to ask, I'm always looking to expand it.
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
Just thought I'd give this a boost because we have new players and this is handy info! Check out the tools linked in the first post, and please let me know if there are new tools, etc!
Just thought I'd give this a boost because we have new players and this is handy info! Check out the tools linked in the first post, and please let me know if there are new tools, etc!
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

There is also this guide: Dragon Image BBCode Generator.
@Stormhawke

There is also this guide: Dragon Image BBCode Generator.
@Maki Wow, that adds a few neat possibilities! But now I'm questioning whether these generators are okay with the TOS, since they're external sites pulling dragon images from FR. You can see the dilemma here and the posts above it for a breeding card generator.

I've been using these things for years without realizing there might be some violation, but this post is the first I've seen saying it's a no-no. I'm not finding in the TOS where it's prohibited, but I'm probably looking for the wrong wording or don't know what I'm looking for. I'm hoping to clarify, and then I'll deal with this thread accordingly. I definitely don't want to promote anything that breaks rules!

@Gaia Maybe you could help us out, please? :)

@Maki Wow, that adds a few neat possibilities! But now I'm questioning whether these generators are okay with the TOS, since they're external sites pulling dragon images from FR. You can see the dilemma here and the posts above it for a breeding card generator.

I've been using these things for years without realizing there might be some violation, but this post is the first I've seen saying it's a no-no. I'm not finding in the TOS where it's prohibited, but I'm probably looking for the wrong wording or don't know what I'm looking for. I'm hoping to clarify, and then I'll deal with this thread accordingly. I definitely don't want to promote anything that breaks rules!

@Gaia Maybe you could help us out, please? :)

lGriifT.png
1 2 3