Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | SubSpecies Set-Up Help
Hello! :)

So I coincidently got four dragons with similar attributes which made me think... Why not set up a subspecies?

But I don't know where to start, can you help me where to start?
Besides coming up with a name, where do I go to from here?

My eventual goal is to give these dragons to others (as non-exalt) with like this possible special seal that they belong to said subspecies in their bio and anyone can have it.
Maybe make a list with all the approved dragons.

Any help is much appreciated!
Hello! :)

So I coincidently got four dragons with similar attributes which made me think... Why not set up a subspecies?

But I don't know where to start, can you help me where to start?
Besides coming up with a name, where do I go to from here?

My eventual goal is to give these dragons to others (as non-exalt) with like this possible special seal that they belong to said subspecies in their bio and anyone can have it.
Maybe make a list with all the approved dragons.

Any help is much appreciated!
ws1_by_tinygryphon-d9gar70.gifbotffbadges_gust_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78n.pngdeviantart_stamp_by_sparklum-d2y1d6f.png wl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif

I'm on deviantArt, so click that stamp!
(It will take you straight to my page)

ZNhRsiG.png
Bump :)
Bump :)
ws1_by_tinygryphon-d9gar70.gifbotffbadges_gust_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78n.pngdeviantart_stamp_by_sparklum-d2y1d6f.png wl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif

ZNhRsiG.png
@VentusFall since you're in wind, i'd start at your flights official subspecies forum. you can get in touch with founders/breeders and get lots of good info there.
@VentusFall since you're in wind, i'd start at your flights official subspecies forum. you can get in touch with founders/breeders and get lots of good info there.
pLOEioZ.pngjirachi.giftumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do6_r1_100.pngtumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do5_r1_100.pngtumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do4_r1_250.png
@PrinceFalco
Thanks a lot for the link! :)
@PrinceFalco
Thanks a lot for the link! :)

ZNhRsiG.png