Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Rules on off-site trading
I can't find it, but i do see a lot of people trading things like pokemon, or other game currency for FR currency. I was wanting to know where the rules are about trading FR currency for oter game currency/ect.
I also wanted to know if i can sell my other game account for FR currency
I can't find it, but i do see a lot of people trading things like pokemon, or other game currency for FR currency. I was wanting to know where the rules are about trading FR currency for oter game currency/ect.
I also wanted to know if i can sell my other game account for FR currency
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Smoothy

As long as the other site allows it (both off-site trading and account selling), yes.
@Smoothy

As long as the other site allows it (both off-site trading and account selling), yes.
Hello @Smoothy! Cross-site trading is allowed as long as the other site allows it. What site were you wanting to trade with? :)
Hello @Smoothy! Cross-site trading is allowed as long as the other site allows it. What site were you wanting to trade with? :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches
Furry-paws
They allow it, but one of the mods, thought FR didn't allow it xD
@JCStitches
Furry-paws
They allow it, but one of the mods, thought FR didn't allow it xD
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Smoothy Well, it it was an FR account you were trying to trade, that would definitely be against the rules. ;)

I checked Furry-Paws ToS and you can trade accounts and currency only. FP Pets and items are against their ToS and Flight Rising respects that.
@Smoothy Well, it it was an FR account you were trying to trade, that would definitely be against the rules. ;)

I checked Furry-Paws ToS and you can trade accounts and currency only. FP Pets and items are against their ToS and Flight Rising respects that.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.