Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How long has the world of FR beenaround?
No, not the site. Lore-wise, how old is FR?

For an example, we live on earth and its 2014. Pretend BC doesnt exist. Earth would be 2014 years old.

I couldnt find anything in the lore and I'm curious,for a roleplay I'm doing.
No, not the site. Lore-wise, how old is FR?

For an example, we live on earth and its 2014. Pretend BC doesnt exist. Earth would be 2014 years old.

I couldnt find anything in the lore and I'm curious,for a roleplay I'm doing.
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
@Aequorin @Undel @Xhaztol it would be great to have an official answer, if you please!
@Aequorin @Undel @Xhaztol it would be great to have an official answer, if you please!
@Pisces; in the encyclopedia you can find everything about the beginning and development of the FR world c: made by the admins so you can consider it as an official answer
@Pisces; in the encyclopedia you can find everything about the beginning and development of the FR world c: made by the admins so you can consider it as an official answer
@Gaia official answer is how long its been around. Not an estimate.

So no, its not an official answer.
@Gaia official answer is how long its been around. Not an estimate.

So no, its not an official answer.
The current age (shattered pillar, dragonkind born, shade returned) is less than 1000 cycles/years. For the purposes of keeping our festivals on a time-frame that's not silly, a Flight Rising year is also 365 days, but their days are ~4 hours longer than ours.

The total age of the world I will need to consult the other admin on. There' some mathcraft involved and I don't remember how long the first age was off the top of my head. :-/ Looooonnnnng.
The current age (shattered pillar, dragonkind born, shade returned) is less than 1000 cycles/years. For the purposes of keeping our festivals on a time-frame that's not silly, a Flight Rising year is also 365 days, but their days are ~4 hours longer than ours.

The total age of the world I will need to consult the other admin on. There' some mathcraft involved and I don't remember how long the first age was off the top of my head. :-/ Looooonnnnng.
@Undel thank you! Really the current world was all that was needed :) I appreciate the answer!
@Undel thank you! Really the current world was all that was needed :) I appreciate the answer!