Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Spooky Season!
GUYS I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW EXCITED I AM FOR SPOOKY SEASON!!!! I love this time of year so much and hope you love it too, not just for the costumes and commercial candy and stuff. I hope you guys just get to have a good time. Happy Halloween! :) <3
GUYS I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW EXCITED I AM FOR SPOOKY SEASON!!!! I love this time of year so much and hope you love it too, not just for the costumes and commercial candy and stuff. I hope you guys just get to have a good time. Happy Halloween! :) <3
I have switched my role in the festivities. I shall hand out sweets to the kiddies and if it's warm enough I'll bring my beardy out to celebrate.

I'm honestly in it for pumpkin smashing and pumpkin seeds.
I have switched my role in the festivities. I shall hand out sweets to the kiddies and if it's warm enough I'll bring my beardy out to celebrate.

[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-10-15 19:14:49" ] ... I'm honestly in it for pumpkin smashing and pumpkin seeds. [/quote] This. Also, whatever good candy is leftover. Might also help at my local harvest fest! It's always a joy to see the really little kiddos toddling around and [s]failing[/s] trying to pick up the pumpkins. I hope you have a great October too, @/Melika!
Owlynx wrote on 2019-10-15 19:14:49:

This. Also, whatever good candy is leftover.

Might also help at my local harvest fest! It's always a joy to see the really little kiddos toddling around and failing trying to pick up the pumpkins.

I hope you have a great October too, @/Melika!
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Not for me unfortunately. :( It already hailed yesterday (albeit they were super tiny. Like those little beads in styrofoam). It'll probably snow 3-4 feet by the time Halloween comes around, and even if there was no snow, there's biting winds. So I'll carpool all my siblings and my sister-in-law, and drive them house to house around the neighborhood. Just sitting in my car drinking hot coco and because of my condition they each have to share 5 pieces of candy of MY choosing for being so nice as to drive them around and let them warm up in the car. [emoji=fae winking size=2]
Not for me unfortunately. :( It already hailed yesterday (albeit they were super tiny. Like those little beads in styrofoam). It'll probably snow 3-4 feet by the time Halloween comes around, and even if there was no snow, there's biting winds. So I'll carpool all my siblings and my sister-in-law, and drive them house to house around the neighborhood. Just sitting in my car drinking hot coco and because of my condition they each have to share 5 pieces of candy of MY choosing for being so nice as to drive them around and let them warm up in the car.
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
I love halloween, spooky stuff is the best! Unfortunately there's not much for me to do this time of year, I'm too old to trick-or-treat, handing out candy is kinda fruitless because not too many people in my neighbourhood go out either (lots of new immigrants, and for the most part halloween isn't part of their culture, which is fair enough I guess), and I hate the types of halloween parties that go on in university.

I guess I'll just celebrate halloween online, in all the games I play!
I love halloween, spooky stuff is the best! Unfortunately there's not much for me to do this time of year, I'm too old to trick-or-treat, handing out candy is kinda fruitless because not too many people in my neighbourhood go out either (lots of new immigrants, and for the most part halloween isn't part of their culture, which is fair enough I guess), and I hate the types of halloween parties that go on in university.

I guess I'll just celebrate halloween online, in all the games I play!
jCVhFoZ.gif