Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Don't you just hate it when...
1 2
Don't you just hate it when your short and your dead serious mad and ppl think your cute? Welcome to my world
Don't you just hate it when your short and your dead serious mad and ppl think your cute? Welcome to my world
[font=monospace][b]Yeah... being tiny and cute and all is kind of a curse, when you actually get upset and then people just laugh at you. [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
Yeah... being tiny and cute and all is kind of a curse, when you actually get upset and then people just laugh at you.
vaOV9W8.gif
[quote name="@Zlore" date="2019-10-08 17:56:10" ] [font=monospace][b]Yeah... being tiny and cute and all is kind of a curse, when you actually get upset and then people just laugh at you. [emoji=guardian sad size=1] [/quote] something even sadder about me, my nickname is....... *coughs* [b]STUBBY[/b]
@Zlore wrote on 2019-10-08 17:56:10:
Yeah... being tiny and cute and all is kind of a curse, when you actually get upset and then people just laugh at you.

something even sadder about me, my nickname is....... *coughs*

STUBBY
[font=monospace][b]@Sprinklez1234 PFFKSCLSK Being short your whole life kinda sucks. [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
@Sprinklez1234

PFFKSCLSK

Being short your whole life kinda sucks.
vaOV9W8.gif
yep, welcome to my world
yep, welcome to my world
can't relate... i'm taller than all the guys in my class. must be a pain though :/
can't relate... i'm taller than all the guys in my class. must be a pain though :/
1139.png
♦ certified idiot
♦ any pronouns
♦ PST

art shop
toyhouse
wish list

12.png
I don't have this issue.

I'm 4ft9 but everyone is terrified of me when I'm mad, haha.

I don't know why. I'm non-violent and go out of my way not to be mean to people!
I don't have this issue.

I'm 4ft9 but everyone is terrified of me when I'm mad, haha.

I don't know why. I'm non-violent and go out of my way not to be mean to people!
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
lucky, at least yall don't get called STUBBY instead of your real name haha!
lucky, at least yall don't get called STUBBY instead of your real name haha!
I'm not like super super short but I am fairly smol and I couldn't look intimidating if I tried lol
I'm not like super super short but I am fairly smol and I couldn't look intimidating if I tried lol
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
[quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2019-10-08 17:52:50" ] Don't you just hate it when your short and your dead serious mad and ppl think your cute? Welcome to my world [/quote] My best friend is very petite and looks younger than she is, and I always laugh when she's super mad, but only because she's always very witty and can make people terrified or cry by words alone (not threats, not being unnecessarily cruel, just the force behind her words). I'm so glad she's on my side and not against me.
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2019-10-08 17:52:50:

My best friend is very petite and looks younger than she is, and I always laugh when she's super mad, but only because she's always very witty and can make people terrified or cry by words alone (not threats, not being unnecessarily cruel, just the force behind her words).

I'm so glad she's on my side and not against me.
Formerly known as Brenning.
1 2