Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So anyone here crochet?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@oscitantrabbit I have only used the Puff stitch out of those 3.
@oscitantrabbit I have only used the Puff stitch out of those 3.
92qOAzb.png
@dalfangthepup
I've done all 3 and my personal favorite is the berry. I'd probably use it with larger yarn though because it stands out more.
@dalfangthepup
I've done all 3 and my personal favorite is the berry. I'd probably use it with larger yarn though because it stands out more.
@oscitantrabbit I can visually tell the difference between all of them, now that I have looked those 3 up. I will have to consider appearance too for my hat I want to make.

I am just about done with Cat Booty coaster number 1!
@oscitantrabbit I can visually tell the difference between all of them, now that I have looked those 3 up. I will have to consider appearance too for my hat I want to make.

I am just about done with Cat Booty coaster number 1!
92qOAzb.png
@oscitantrabbit
BEHOLD THE CAT BUM!

@oscitantrabbit
BEHOLD THE CAT BUM!

92qOAzb.png
@dalfangthepup
That looks awesome!!!
@dalfangthepup
That looks awesome!!!
@dalfangthepup

KITTY BUM! Excellent work there! Graphing out patterns is one of my least favourite things. I had to do it for a scarf and ended up having to start over several times to actually make the pattern work for my planned stitch count.

@dalfangthepup

KITTY BUM! Excellent work there! Graphing out patterns is one of my least favourite things. I had to do it for a scarf and ended up having to start over several times to actually make the pattern work for my planned stitch count.

B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
@oscitantrabbit @LascielsShadow Sorry for the vanishing act! I got called into work. I had missed 3 days due to a clerical error and got called back in randomly yesterday. I had to leave immediately. Its a shame because I was just about to start that hat I am gonna make. But I have time today to start it! So I am gonna do that. :)

@oscitantrabbit @LascielsShadow Sorry for the vanishing act! I got called into work. I had missed 3 days due to a clerical error and got called back in randomly yesterday. I had to leave immediately. Its a shame because I was just about to start that hat I am gonna make. But I have time today to start it! So I am gonna do that. :)

92qOAzb.png
oooo yes i occasionally crochet too

ive mostly done hats, quite easy for me, but ive done an entire granny square blanket too ! biggest handicraft project of mine, that
(would show pics, but too laze to dig em up n upload rn)

also omg cat butt coasters,
oooo yes i occasionally crochet too

ive mostly done hats, quite easy for me, but ive done an entire granny square blanket too ! biggest handicraft project of mine, that
(would show pics, but too laze to dig em up n upload rn)

also omg cat butt coasters,
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
@dalfangthepup
No problem! I just graduated with my Bachelors in business and I have been job hunting pretty much every day. 3 interviews and no luck yet but the search continues!
@dalfangthepup
No problem! I just graduated with my Bachelors in business and I have been job hunting pretty much every day. 3 interviews and no luck yet but the search continues!
@sneekiblin I really want to do a granny square cloak! I am currently making a hat!

BUTT yes. Cat BUMS. They are glorious and sell well.

@oscitantrabbit GOOD LUCK. I never got a degree. :/ But I am going back to college soon.
@sneekiblin I really want to do a granny square cloak! I am currently making a hat!

BUTT yes. Cat BUMS. They are glorious and sell well.

@oscitantrabbit GOOD LUCK. I never got a degree. :/ But I am going back to college soon.
92qOAzb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6