Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Packed lunch suggestions?
1 2
[img]https://i.imgur.com/s0xai7b.png[/img] [color=#336600][font=times new roman][size=5]I[/size][size=4]'d like to start packing my lunch this school year because my school uses styrofoam trays instead of reusable trays (even though they used reusable trays a long time ago? why they switched from reusable to styrofoam i may never know) and I think packing my lunch would be better because of the styrofoam tray issue. But I haven't packed my lunch in a really long time so I don't know what to put in it!! Give me your suggestions!!! :0[/color][/size][/font]
s0xai7b.png
I'd like to start packing my lunch this school year because my school uses styrofoam trays instead of reusable trays (even though they used reusable trays a long time ago? why they switched from reusable to styrofoam i may never know) and I think packing my lunch would be better because of the styrofoam tray issue.

But I haven't packed my lunch in a really long time so I don't know what to put in it!! Give me your suggestions!!! :0
ex5BGkW.png
I can tell you some things i like to pack for work, maybe it can give you ideas! i usually have a combination of a few of these [LIST] [*]A sandwich of some kind (ppj or cold cuts) [*]pretzels [*]goldfish crackers [*]protein or snack bar [*]egg salad [*]any fruits [*]always a water bottle [*]whatever leftovers we have [/LIST] hope it helps! [emoji=guardian happy size=2]
I can tell you some things i like to pack for work, maybe it can give you ideas! i usually have a combination of a few of these
  • A sandwich of some kind (ppj or cold cuts)
  • pretzels
  • goldfish crackers
  • protein or snack bar
  • egg salad
  • any fruits
  • always a water bottle
  • whatever leftovers we have

hope it helps!
63b167364c0a2dbaf2a03351a1066bc8cada7354.pngfcaa2c7b37d017521beff538d86b130409b73d6e.png21d0293ce4fcfad679fd6be05ccf743215e58ae7.png99d350e6cd84e02c223da178bc712b62b709f489.png
grapes, baby carrots, pretzels, sandwich. you can go buy tortillas and make yourself a wrap out of whatever you want if you feel like getting fancy. yogurt is good too. maybe a mini candy bar if you wanna treat yourself. if you're worried about your food getting too warm as it sits in your locker/wherever you can buy reusable cold packs and drop that in your bag.
grapes, baby carrots, pretzels, sandwich. you can go buy tortillas and make yourself a wrap out of whatever you want if you feel like getting fancy. yogurt is good too. maybe a mini candy bar if you wanna treat yourself. if you're worried about your food getting too warm as it sits in your locker/wherever you can buy reusable cold packs and drop that in your bag.
21556.png

◊ they/them
◊ 28
◊ FR+2
you could do sandwiches as I do
you could make yourself a salad, wrap, whatever you like!
Granola bars, fruits, chips, yogurt, other snacky things make great sides
bringing a bottle of water or something is a good idea (i opt for a thermos of milk!)

or you could cheat and just buy lunchables lmao
just don't forget icepacks if you need em!! I'd recommend something like these bad boys right here, the flexible ones have been better at keeping things cold in my experience!
you could do sandwiches as I do
you could make yourself a salad, wrap, whatever you like!
Granola bars, fruits, chips, yogurt, other snacky things make great sides
bringing a bottle of water or something is a good idea (i opt for a thermos of milk!)

or you could cheat and just buy lunchables lmao
just don't forget icepacks if you need em!! I'd recommend something like these bad boys right here, the flexible ones have been better at keeping things cold in my experience!
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
my personal favorite is hummus and pita bread (or tortilla chips, crackers, other bread, whatever), i would eat that stuff for DAYS
my personal favorite is hummus and pita bread (or tortilla chips, crackers, other bread, whatever), i would eat that stuff for DAYS
hey im boo and im a DISASTER
abfpuUH.pngCioCFC3.png5OZS7SI.pngLRdLP2V.pngabfpuUH.png
I'd say fruit, sandwich, salad, snacks (pretzels, fruit snacks, gold fish, etc.) and some water/juice.
I'd say fruit, sandwich, salad, snacks (pretzels, fruit snacks, gold fish, etc.) and some water/juice.
-tuna salad
-string cheese
-chex mix
-bagel sandwiches are so good it doesn't matter what you put on them they're delish
-not food but put an ice pack in there to keep stuff cool
-get a reusable one and store it in your freezer if you don't have one already
-fruit of some kind(literally any(except maybe oranges unless you can peel them quickly))
-good lazy entree is salad
-or just toss sandwich ingredients(with or without bread) into a container and go
-sliced meat and cheese
-drink!
-tuna salad
-string cheese
-chex mix
-bagel sandwiches are so good it doesn't matter what you put on them they're delish
-not food but put an ice pack in there to keep stuff cool
-get a reusable one and store it in your freezer if you don't have one already
-fruit of some kind(literally any(except maybe oranges unless you can peel them quickly))
-good lazy entree is salad
-or just toss sandwich ingredients(with or without bread) into a container and go
-sliced meat and cheese
-drink!
I put poptarts in mine
I put poptarts in mine
It's PhEOnix404 not PhOEnix404

RM5UN.gif
I like fruit cups, applesauce, and pudding. However, if you're trying to cut down on plastic waste as much as possible, I'd go buy a few small tupperware containers like for your sandwich and such so you can pack whatever you like without using ziploc baggies or anything that will result in more trash.
I like fruit cups, applesauce, and pudding. However, if you're trying to cut down on plastic waste as much as possible, I'd go buy a few small tupperware containers like for your sandwich and such so you can pack whatever you like without using ziploc baggies or anything that will result in more trash.
I always brought fairly random foods, mostly dinner leftovers. I brought ribs and had to always pack wet-naps, tacos/fajitas, pancakes/waffles and bacon, chicken nuggets, and a bunch of other stuff. I am a weirdo and can eat most meats cold no problem, never could do that with pasta for some reason.

I started eating it recently, but hummus is also a good lunchy/snack food because protein. Bonus healthy points if you eat it with veggies.
I always brought fairly random foods, mostly dinner leftovers. I brought ribs and had to always pack wet-naps, tacos/fajitas, pancakes/waffles and bacon, chicken nuggets, and a bunch of other stuff. I am a weirdo and can eat most meats cold no problem, never could do that with pasta for some reason.

I started eating it recently, but hummus is also a good lunchy/snack food because protein. Bonus healthy points if you eat it with veggies.
1 2