Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Calling All ARMY !!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Crytec

I did the same thing XD.
@Crytec

I did the same thing XD.
*waves* I'm a great big ol' multifandom but BTS is one of my favorite groups! I recently finished my album collection and am really proud of it :D
*waves* I'm a great big ol' multifandom but BTS is one of my favorite groups! I recently finished my album collection and am really proud of it :D
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Mokuroh
Thats great ! I have multiple scrapbooks of their different eras ! Some even have albums, stickers and two even have... TICKETS :D
@Mokuroh
Thats great ! I have multiple scrapbooks of their different eras ! Some even have albums, stickers and two even have... TICKETS :D
@Wickdorian

hi couldn't help but notice you said you like VAV so here i am to be vampz trash. did you like give me more???

also hi, yes everyone, i am super duper multifandom with my ults being Golden Child(my poor babs) but i love all
@Wickdorian

hi couldn't help but notice you said you like VAV so here i am to be vampz trash. did you like give me more???

also hi, yes everyone, i am super duper multifandom with my ults being Golden Child(my poor babs) but i love all
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@solariaa
Out of curiosity why are Golden Child poor babs? I was actually gonna check them out sometime
@solariaa
Out of curiosity why are Golden Child poor babs? I was actually gonna check them out sometime
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Mokuroh

ah i said poor babs because its been 9 months without a comeback haha sorry for confusion im just being a sad goldenness
Golden Child are a 10 member group from Woollim entertainment. they debuted August 28th, 2017 with damdadi
OOH WAIT here's my unhelpful guide! it's old but still holds
@Mokuroh

ah i said poor babs because its been 9 months without a comeback haha sorry for confusion im just being a sad goldenness
Golden Child are a 10 member group from Woollim entertainment. they debuted August 28th, 2017 with damdadi
OOH WAIT here's my unhelpful guide! it's old but still holds
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
@solariaa Thank you so much! I have a few of their songs in my playlist and know one of their members is Infinite Sungyeol's brother but that's about it! The guide will help a bunch <3
@solariaa Thank you so much! I have a few of their songs in my playlist and know one of their members is Infinite Sungyeol's brother but that's about it! The guide will help a bunch <3
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Mokuroh

ah the brother is Daeyeol :)
glad it will! they have a predebut variety show called woollimpick and that's where i learned them from. seriously just watching that little show really shows off each member's personality and how they mesh together as a team. worth the watch when you get time. anyway, thanks for being interested in my sons
@Mokuroh

ah the brother is Daeyeol :)
glad it will! they have a predebut variety show called woollimpick and that's where i learned them from. seriously just watching that little show really shows off each member's personality and how they mesh together as a team. worth the watch when you get time. anyway, thanks for being interested in my sons
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
@Wickdorian YESSSSS NAMJIN <3 They have such an adorable relationship.
@Wickdorian YESSSSS NAMJIN <3 They have such an adorable relationship.
@RainWing
I totally agree ! Namjin is so adorable !
@RainWing
I totally agree ! Namjin is so adorable !
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15