Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | nails man
1 2
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date="2019-07-12 15:40:40" ] I like growing mine long enough to look like claws lol it's great [/quote] Same lol then I file them into (rounded) points. I get questions all the time but making Catwoman proud is 100% worth it XD
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2019-07-12 15:40:40:
I like growing mine long enough to look like claws lol it's great

Same lol then I file them into (rounded) points. I get questions all the time but making Catwoman proud is 100% worth it XD
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Any time my nails grow long enough to remotely look like acrylics they just. break.
Any time my nails grow long enough to remotely look like acrylics they just. break.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[quote name="Astrophile" date="2019-07-12 13:56:31" ] i haven't taped soda tabs to my fingers but i HAVE folded paper to make velociraptor claws, does that count [/quote]
Astrophile wrote on 2019-07-12 13:56:31:
i haven't taped soda tabs to my fingers but i HAVE folded paper to make velociraptor claws, does that count
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
this thread is cursed because all i can think of is the new jenna marbles video where she put crushed ramen on her nails
this thread is cursed because all i can think of is the new jenna marbles video where she put crushed ramen on her nails
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

josh | he/him | fr+4
wishlist
hatchery
ipnEeR0.png
Yeah I put Scotch tape on my nails and stroke things lol
Yeah I put Scotch tape on my nails and stroke things lol
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
1 2