Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Harry Potter Fans!!
I am a big Harry Potter fan!
I am a Gryffindor, my patronus is a White Mare. My Ilvermorny house is Thunderbird and my wand is Beech wood with a phoenix feather core, 10 ¾" and reasonably supple flexibility.

I live very close to the Harry Potter studio tour in the UK and have been numerous times.

I am currently working at building a tab in my lair based solely on Harry Potter characters. This is a work in progress and I would love to see any of your takes on these characters!

Anyway! I’m looking for other Harry Potter fans to chat to!
I am a big Harry Potter fan!
I am a Gryffindor, my patronus is a White Mare. My Ilvermorny house is Thunderbird and my wand is Beech wood with a phoenix feather core, 10 ¾" and reasonably supple flexibility.

I live very close to the Harry Potter studio tour in the UK and have been numerous times.

I am currently working at building a tab in my lair based solely on Harry Potter characters. This is a work in progress and I would love to see any of your takes on these characters!

Anyway! I’m looking for other Harry Potter fans to chat to!
jhgNQ8f.png
I love Harry Potter!

I know a lot of people that grew up reading the series, and am honestly a bit jealous of them because I only got into the books within the past 4-5 years. However, I grew up watching the movies and am making up for lost time with the novels!
I love Harry Potter!

I know a lot of people that grew up reading the series, and am honestly a bit jealous of them because I only got into the books within the past 4-5 years. However, I grew up watching the movies and am making up for lost time with the novels!
Bu33PqP.png
I grew up reading them but as the saying goes... better late than never!! As an adult I defo noticed things in the books that I didn’t as a teenager!
I grew up reading them but as the saying goes... better late than never!! As an adult I defo noticed things in the books that I didn’t as a teenager!
jhgNQ8f.png
I have been very sad in the past and gone to the Harry Potter studio tour in London by myself (it’s only down the road and I got a last minute ticket). I did it purely with the purpose of going around and looking at everything at my own leisure and being able to take photographs! I loved it! I got so much more out of the tour going on my own than the times I’ve gone with other people!
I have been very sad in the past and gone to the Harry Potter studio tour in London by myself (it’s only down the road and I got a last minute ticket). I did it purely with the purpose of going around and looking at everything at my own leisure and being able to take photographs! I loved it! I got so much more out of the tour going on my own than the times I’ve gone with other people!
jhgNQ8f.png