Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | World of Warcraft!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Anduins
Congrats on getting flying in Bfa!
@Anduins
Congrats on getting flying in Bfa!
r7LsxK2.png
Oh wow hi, I didn't know this thread was here! I've got no-one to chat to about WoW, come shoot the breeze with me about it :o

I played on a private server that only went up to Cata for a long time, finally bought the real game at Legion. Had a... rough few months grinding out flying in Draenor AND Legion at the same time @_@

I play on Moonguard because I'm a filthy Alliance RPer and I main a Draenei Beast Master because I collect pretty baby pets 83. I'm a total altoholic though, mostly because I RP with like all of them, so when I'm not levelling people I'm running old content for transmogs.
Oh wow hi, I didn't know this thread was here! I've got no-one to chat to about WoW, come shoot the breeze with me about it :o

I played on a private server that only went up to Cata for a long time, finally bought the real game at Legion. Had a... rough few months grinding out flying in Draenor AND Legion at the same time @_@

I play on Moonguard because I'm a filthy Alliance RPer and I main a Draenei Beast Master because I collect pretty baby pets 83. I'm a total altoholic though, mostly because I RP with like all of them, so when I'm not levelling people I'm running old content for transmogs.
@Dunkarooba

I play on Moon Guard too. I play alliance, I main a Feral druid, but i made a horde character recently to unlock the Zandalari Trolls. I also have a Gnome beast master hunter. I go back and do old raids to get mounts that i haven't got yet. I RP a little bit but haven't done much of it yet despite being on a RP server.
@Dunkarooba

I play on Moon Guard too. I play alliance, I main a Feral druid, but i made a horde character recently to unlock the Zandalari Trolls. I also have a Gnome beast master hunter. I go back and do old raids to get mounts that i haven't got yet. I RP a little bit but haven't done much of it yet despite being on a RP server.
r7LsxK2.png
@GalaxyGirl67

Oh neat! Do you use TRP3? Definitely one of the nicer ways to RP over a game I've ever experienced.

Aw man which mounts are you going for atm? I'm still trying to grind out heavenly onyx serpent and Rukhmar. I think I screamed when I got the Invincible drop :D
@GalaxyGirl67

Oh neat! Do you use TRP3? Definitely one of the nicer ways to RP over a game I've ever experienced.

Aw man which mounts are you going for atm? I'm still trying to grind out heavenly onyx serpent and Rukhmar. I think I screamed when I got the Invincible drop :D
@Dunkarooba

I recently got the heavenly golden cloud serpent and the Vitreous Stone drake. I am working for the drakes from malygos's battle, the blue proto drake and the onyxian drake.

I use TRP3 as well. It definitely helps the RP aspect of MoonGaurd.
@Dunkarooba

I recently got the heavenly golden cloud serpent and the Vitreous Stone drake. I am working for the drakes from malygos's battle, the blue proto drake and the onyxian drake.

I use TRP3 as well. It definitely helps the RP aspect of MoonGaurd.
r7LsxK2.png
@GalaxyGirl67

Oh man, I'm the worst about rep grinds! I'd love HGCS but ughhhh ;_; Maybe if you could fly in Timeless Isle I'd do it but eh :D Gl with Onyxian, she was one of the first mounts I ever got that wasn't a guaranteed drop/quest.
@GalaxyGirl67

Oh man, I'm the worst about rep grinds! I'd love HGCS but ughhhh ;_; Maybe if you could fly in Timeless Isle I'd do it but eh :D Gl with Onyxian, she was one of the first mounts I ever got that wasn't a guaranteed drop/quest.
I've been playing since 2005, lol. I can't quit. My mains are a beast mastery worgen hunter, a kul tiran feral druid ( I LOVE THEIR DRUID FORMS AAAA) and a demonology void elf warlock.

Currently levelling a frost mage, a demon hunter, a shadow priest, a ret pally, and.... two more hunters.

Most of my toons are on Ravencrest- RP died on Thorium Brotherhood, so I play with my roommates nowadays.

I LOVE Mechagon- the anti grav packs are SO much fun, but Naz is just AWFUL without flying. The terrain is a PAIN IN THE BUTT to navigate >:(

I haven't played Horde side yet (And am not tempted- Sylvanas reallllllyyy went too rogue for me with Teldrassil) but I loved the Alliance storyline thus far- Jaina's growth and development- and closure in some parts has been SO GOOD. (I love Jaina, always will)

(And you were SIX? Gods, I feel old, I'd been out of high school almost two years by that point!)
I've been playing since 2005, lol. I can't quit. My mains are a beast mastery worgen hunter, a kul tiran feral druid ( I LOVE THEIR DRUID FORMS AAAA) and a demonology void elf warlock.

Currently levelling a frost mage, a demon hunter, a shadow priest, a ret pally, and.... two more hunters.

Most of my toons are on Ravencrest- RP died on Thorium Brotherhood, so I play with my roommates nowadays.

I LOVE Mechagon- the anti grav packs are SO much fun, but Naz is just AWFUL without flying. The terrain is a PAIN IN THE BUTT to navigate >:(

I haven't played Horde side yet (And am not tempted- Sylvanas reallllllyyy went too rogue for me with Teldrassil) but I loved the Alliance storyline thus far- Jaina's growth and development- and closure in some parts has been SO GOOD. (I love Jaina, always will)

(And you were SIX? Gods, I feel old, I'd been out of high school almost two years by that point!)
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
@Thrawn

OOF I know the levelling feel. I've maxed out my main, a Desto Warlock, a Demon warlock, a windwalker monk, a shadow priest, and -sorta- a feral druid (night elf bc Kul Tirans weren't out at the time) that I boosted to 110, so I had to do 110-120 for the fifth time at that point.

And now I'm levelling... god, a frost mage, a marksman, a fire mage, an unholy DK that I might spec back into Blood for RP after I'm done levelling, a Protection pally (nearly done, level 103! then I can start running for those sweet sweet plate transmogs), a demon hunter, an enhancement shaman, annnd whatever the 2-handed warrior spec is (he's been sitting at level 20 for a while now, lel)

So basically every dps class and even a few tanks, because soloing healers, lol. It's kinda sad too, I'd really love to learn to play a Mistweaver but I do not think that's solo viable.
@Thrawn

OOF I know the levelling feel. I've maxed out my main, a Desto Warlock, a Demon warlock, a windwalker monk, a shadow priest, and -sorta- a feral druid (night elf bc Kul Tirans weren't out at the time) that I boosted to 110, so I had to do 110-120 for the fifth time at that point.

And now I'm levelling... god, a frost mage, a marksman, a fire mage, an unholy DK that I might spec back into Blood for RP after I'm done levelling, a Protection pally (nearly done, level 103! then I can start running for those sweet sweet plate transmogs), a demon hunter, an enhancement shaman, annnd whatever the 2-handed warrior spec is (he's been sitting at level 20 for a while now, lel)

So basically every dps class and even a few tanks, because soloing healers, lol. It's kinda sad too, I'd really love to learn to play a Mistweaver but I do not think that's solo viable.
@dunkarooba lol yeah, my hunters, mage, priest, shaman, demon hunter and paladin are all between 100-113 (Altoholic since 2005 lol)

My DK has been at 103 for a WHILE, but I haven't clicked with him. Need to try diff specs and see if I like something new. Same with my warrior- she's a belf with two huge swords and she stagnated at 100 lol. ...oh, and an assassination rogue who's stuck at 110 lol.

I... have never rolled a monk. I should, but I haven't lol. I have one of every class but monk! I just haven't been sure if I want to try the playstyle. (I'm also just comfortable with pet classes/self healing classes)

My main reason for not levelling alts: farming mounts.

Deathwing refuses to drop the blazing drake and Ultraxxion is holding 12-B from me and I protest this most angrily.
@dunkarooba lol yeah, my hunters, mage, priest, shaman, demon hunter and paladin are all between 100-113 (Altoholic since 2005 lol)

My DK has been at 103 for a WHILE, but I haven't clicked with him. Need to try diff specs and see if I like something new. Same with my warrior- she's a belf with two huge swords and she stagnated at 100 lol. ...oh, and an assassination rogue who's stuck at 110 lol.

I... have never rolled a monk. I should, but I haven't lol. I have one of every class but monk! I just haven't been sure if I want to try the playstyle. (I'm also just comfortable with pet classes/self healing classes)

My main reason for not levelling alts: farming mounts.

Deathwing refuses to drop the blazing drake and Ultraxxion is holding 12-B from me and I protest this most angrily.
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
@Thrawn

Unholy's fun! I'm pretty sure frost is the meta though. I just like having a small army of skeetons following me everywhere :D I actually really liked playing Blood too fwiw but it was just. WAY too slow dps-wise to level with it.

OH yeah I knew I forgot one, I have a Subtlety rogue that's perma-62 because UGH Outlands. Haven't even picked up my warrior or pally yet, but I should, cause they're my Lightforged :D Am I terrible for absolutely falling for the velfs because... damn son, those velfs. Alliance always had pretty, but not that pretty like DAMN.

You know, actually, Windwalker is probably THE most fun class I've played at max level. I know I usually fall into a rotation rut that doesn't feel super challenging with most classes, but WW has a mastery where you get bonus damage for not using the same attack twice in a row. It actually forces you to change things up a bit on the fly! Of course, until you get mastery it's kinda samey. And I've never tried brewmaster :D Mistweaver looks swag tho, wish I had someone to level with so I could accompany them and learn to heal.

Oooooh boy mounts, yeah. One day, HOCS and Rukhmar. And Al'ar. And the flying Firelands one I forget the name of.
@Thrawn

Unholy's fun! I'm pretty sure frost is the meta though. I just like having a small army of skeetons following me everywhere :D I actually really liked playing Blood too fwiw but it was just. WAY too slow dps-wise to level with it.

OH yeah I knew I forgot one, I have a Subtlety rogue that's perma-62 because UGH Outlands. Haven't even picked up my warrior or pally yet, but I should, cause they're my Lightforged :D Am I terrible for absolutely falling for the velfs because... damn son, those velfs. Alliance always had pretty, but not that pretty like DAMN.

You know, actually, Windwalker is probably THE most fun class I've played at max level. I know I usually fall into a rotation rut that doesn't feel super challenging with most classes, but WW has a mastery where you get bonus damage for not using the same attack twice in a row. It actually forces you to change things up a bit on the fly! Of course, until you get mastery it's kinda samey. And I've never tried brewmaster :D Mistweaver looks swag tho, wish I had someone to level with so I could accompany them and learn to heal.

Oooooh boy mounts, yeah. One day, HOCS and Rukhmar. And Al'ar. And the flying Firelands one I forget the name of.
1 2 3 4 5 6