Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any folks here play FFXIV?
1 2 3
I'm on a Trial period, but so far I like it, I may just invest fully into that game, it looks so amazing!
I'm on a Trial period, but so far I like it, I may just invest fully into that game, it looks so amazing!
He/Him
[font=century gothic]@BladeDancer oh gosh your girl is beautiful! [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1]
@BladeDancer oh gosh your girl is beautiful!
pQx271A.png
Fey/Serah

5iXiC8z.png
CAJaTcp.png
Pgv53XB.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
@Sunleth Thank you! I wanted an all-black theme ready for Shadowbringers.

@Ellebax If you're enjoying it so far on the trial you'll probably end up loving it! It gets better and better the further in you get, especially if you're into the story and characters.
@Sunleth Thank you! I wanted an all-black theme ready for Shadowbringers.

@Ellebax If you're enjoying it so far on the trial you'll probably end up loving it! It gets better and better the further in you get, especially if you're into the story and characters.
@BladeDancer I think you might have the coolest looking Viera I've seen yet. I haven't done much on mine yet. I'm hoping for the naming conventions to pop up rather than just using a name from the generator. But if something doesn't pop up by next week, I'm just going to go with a "close enough" name change. [quote name="BladeDancer" date="2019-07-11 10:27:23" ] If you're enjoying it so far on the trial you'll probably end up loving it! It gets better and better the further in you get, especially if you're into the story and characters. [/quote] @Ellebax I'll second that. I can't call the low-end stuff boring, but things just get even more interesting the further along you go. Then when you get toward the end of the original game's story quests and into the expansions, it just gets even better.
@BladeDancer
I think you might have the coolest looking Viera I've seen yet.

I haven't done much on mine yet. I'm hoping for the naming conventions to pop up rather than just using a name from the generator. But if something doesn't pop up by next week, I'm just going to go with a "close enough" name change.
BladeDancer wrote on 2019-07-11 10:27:23:
If you're enjoying it so far on the trial you'll probably end up loving it! It gets better and better the further in you get, especially if you're into the story and characters.

@Ellebax

I'll second that. I can't call the low-end stuff boring, but things just get even more interesting the further along you go. Then when you get toward the end of the original game's story quests and into the expansions, it just gets even better.
Formerly known as Brenning.
1 2 3