Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Big Oof
Was just casually browsing the AH at my mom's gas station and as soon as this one man walks in, the power goes out for like 5 seconds O-O

We talked to him while the power was out just now and apparently anytime he walks into somewhere, the power will most likely go out.

Does anybody here on FR also have the somewhat power to turn off the power at random? I'm very curious :o

Was just casually browsing the AH at my mom's gas station and as soon as this one man walks in, the power goes out for like 5 seconds O-O

We talked to him while the power was out just now and apparently anytime he walks into somewhere, the power will most likely go out.

Does anybody here on FR also have the somewhat power to turn off the power at random? I'm very curious :o

ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
That's an awesome power!!

...When I'm teaching classes at JoAnn's, the music likes to go out? Like, it's happened five times. And just sometimes when I go there the music is out, like it went out that morning. It's weird.
That's an awesome power!!

...When I'm teaching classes at JoAnn's, the music likes to go out? Like, it's happened five times. And just sometimes when I go there the music is out, like it went out that morning. It's weird.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
That man is a Wizard... Befriend him. You may need him for help on a quest some day.
That man is a Wizard... Befriend him. You may need him for help on a quest some day.
Not quite to that extreme, but there was a streetlight outside of my first apartment that every single time I walked under it, it would turn on or off, depending on the time of day.

It would be like, two in the afternoon, I'd walk under it, and it'd turn on.
Or I'd be walking to the gas station to get a snack at eleven pm and it'd turn off.
Kind of weird o.o
Not quite to that extreme, but there was a streetlight outside of my first apartment that every single time I walked under it, it would turn on or off, depending on the time of day.

It would be like, two in the afternoon, I'd walk under it, and it'd turn on.
Or I'd be walking to the gas station to get a snack at eleven pm and it'd turn off.
Kind of weird o.o
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
I have the power to befriend all cats and be unnervingly unafraid in situations where my life is on the line

very useful, I love cats
I have the power to befriend all cats and be unnervingly unafraid in situations where my life is on the line

very useful, I love cats
57vDzYs.png
[quote name="Capricom" date="2019-06-25 07:10:54" ] Does anybody here on FR also have the somewhat power to turn off the power at random? I'm very curious :o [/quote] No, but I can unexpectedly cause certain kinds of lighters to explode. Normal BIC style lighters and old-school types (like Zippos) are fine, but those ones with the little "electric" spark thing? Those tend to explode on me quite frequently. No idea why. I also seem to have the "power" for young children to think I'm some kind of magical alien superhero that fights monsters. I've lost count how many of my friend's younger relatives (siblings, their kids, etc.) and my nieces and nephews that mostly don't interact have come up with a similar belief on their own. It is widely known among friends, former classmates and co-workers, so they will make jokes about it when something weird happens or if I'm having one of my moments where I don't understand something that is quite obvious to them.
Capricom wrote on 2019-06-25 07:10:54:

No, but I can unexpectedly cause certain kinds of lighters to explode. Normal BIC style lighters and old-school types (like Zippos) are fine, but those ones with the little "electric" spark thing? Those tend to explode on me quite frequently. No idea why.

I also seem to have the "power" for young children to think I'm some kind of magical alien superhero that fights monsters. I've lost count how many of my friend's younger relatives (siblings, their kids, etc.) and my nieces and nephews that mostly don't interact have come up with a similar belief on their own. It is widely known among friends, former classmates and co-workers, so they will make jokes about it when something weird happens or if I'm having one of my moments where I don't understand something that is quite obvious to them.
Formerly known as Brenning.