Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I get a Switch in three days!
1 2 3
I GET A SWITCH IN THREE DAYS AND I'M SCREAMING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I am actually like so excited! I'm going to get breath of the wild and get a horse and call it shameweaver.

All caps title removed by @JCStitches.
I GET A SWITCH IN THREE DAYS AND I'M SCREAMING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I am actually like so excited! I'm going to get breath of the wild and get a horse and call it shameweaver.

All caps title removed by @JCStitches.
tumblr_ohh88n54011rravn7o1_500.png
@Freezer congrats! but, it's against forum etiquette to have an all-caps title.
@Freezer congrats! but, it's against forum etiquette to have an all-caps title.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Hurray!! We just got one a couple of weeks ago too and have been having lots of fun. Mario Party and Mario Kart are both addictive and L.A. Noire is awesome (I hadn't played it on any other consoles so this is my first time even though I know it's an older game)
The lady at Target who sold me Mario Party (for $50, who knew that Target would have the most affordable copy?) told me that Breath of the Wild is AMAZING but I haven't gotten a chance to buy it or play it yet. Ughh the one downside of the Switch is how expensive the games are ~
Hurray!! We just got one a couple of weeks ago too and have been having lots of fun. Mario Party and Mario Kart are both addictive and L.A. Noire is awesome (I hadn't played it on any other consoles so this is my first time even though I know it's an older game)
The lady at Target who sold me Mario Party (for $50, who knew that Target would have the most affordable copy?) told me that Breath of the Wild is AMAZING but I haven't gotten a chance to buy it or play it yet. Ughh the one downside of the Switch is how expensive the games are ~
:D Yay congrats. We just bought one and have been playing mario kart constantly.
:D Yay congrats. We just bought one and have been playing mario kart constantly.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
nice!!!! i fully understand and relate to your excitement with how i felt last november
i even got it one day earlier than i was expecting...
nice!!!! i fully understand and relate to your excitement with how i felt last november
i even got it one day earlier than i was expecting...
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@wyvernaura888
Ah thank you for telling me that. I didn't know that was a rule.

@soulrider @Lonin @PixelSpiral

Thanks! I actually got it yesterday afternoon as a early surprise gift from my grandmother. I've been addicted to it non-stop for about 12 hours now. I am yet to find a horse and call it shameweaver.
@wyvernaura888
Ah thank you for telling me that. I didn't know that was a rule.

@soulrider @Lonin @PixelSpiral

Thanks! I actually got it yesterday afternoon as a early surprise gift from my grandmother. I've been addicted to it non-stop for about 12 hours now. I am yet to find a horse and call it shameweaver.
Congratz!!!!

Breath of the Wild is so much fun. I got so addicted to it over my winter vacation. Would totally recommend picking up Abzu! Its such a fun and relaxing game, really good for air travel.
Congratz!!!!

Breath of the Wild is so much fun. I got so addicted to it over my winter vacation. Would totally recommend picking up Abzu! Its such a fun and relaxing game, really good for air travel.
Wow!
You are so late.
You're like a loser kid.
How dare you not have the Switch on release day, gosh.
Wow!
You are so late.
You're like a loser kid.
How dare you not have the Switch on release day, gosh.
Congratulations! The Switch is an awesome console, and now all the games they've shown at e3 will be available for you!

Botw is an amazing game, I hope you enjoy it!
Congratulations! The Switch is an awesome console, and now all the games they've shown at e3 will be available for you!

Botw is an amazing game, I hope you enjoy it!
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
@Roseyred

Thank you~ I've heard of Abzu and seen gameplay footage and it's on my to play list

@Gamer

The switch is expensive. took me two years to save up for it with some help from my grandmother.

@Acapella

Yes! I can't wait to get more games and really have the 'switch experience'
I am in love with botw but I'm still on the plateau lol.
@Roseyred

Thank you~ I've heard of Abzu and seen gameplay footage and it's on my to play list

@Gamer

The switch is expensive. took me two years to save up for it with some help from my grandmother.

@Acapella

Yes! I can't wait to get more games and really have the 'switch experience'
I am in love with botw but I'm still on the plateau lol.
1 2 3