Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dreams into stories!! a thread.
1 2 3
@ArgentDawn your dream sounds frighteningly similar to my clan's lore. Like, my clan lives in a frontier town with odd things happening as well. :0

As for weird dreams myself, I have had several interesting ones. There was one where I saw these two characters; a brother and sister who had been transformed or something. The brother was a full blown wolf and the sister was part tiger. Pretty sure that dream was inspired by Wolf Children though.

My most recent dream I remember is where I was a different character. I was like some young adult lady (around 20- something) and I had to keep my baby sister safe as we fled from the approaching danger of some giant fish? godzilla creature.
@ArgentDawn your dream sounds frighteningly similar to my clan's lore. Like, my clan lives in a frontier town with odd things happening as well. :0

As for weird dreams myself, I have had several interesting ones. There was one where I saw these two characters; a brother and sister who had been transformed or something. The brother was a full blown wolf and the sister was part tiger. Pretty sure that dream was inspired by Wolf Children though.

My most recent dream I remember is where I was a different character. I was like some young adult lady (around 20- something) and I had to keep my baby sister safe as we fled from the approaching danger of some giant fish? godzilla creature.
cDDSaqc.png
I have these types of dreams all the time, as soon as I can write or type my dreams out, I do it as fast as I can

I have the most vivid ones when something is troubling me irl or I'm excited about something
I have these types of dreams all the time, as soon as I can write or type my dreams out, I do it as fast as I can

I have the most vivid ones when something is troubling me irl or I'm excited about something
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

Man, you guys all have really cool dreams! I remember one time I dreamt I made one of my stories into a show and screenshots got leaked from it and that Emilia Clarke was supposed to be in the show as a new character?

It was weird (I'm pretty sure I had that dream after reading a bunch of stuff on GoT) but at least I have a brand new character now lol.
Man, you guys all have really cool dreams! I remember one time I dreamt I made one of my stories into a show and screenshots got leaked from it and that Emilia Clarke was supposed to be in the show as a new character?

It was weird (I'm pretty sure I had that dream after reading a bunch of stuff on GoT) but at least I have a brand new character now lol.
GLADEKEEPER_sig.png
1 2 3