Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Switch & Smash questions
1 2
I'd say it's worth it for your situation if you are also willing to pay for the switch's online service. Smash is plenty fun without it (I haven't given in to buying online yet), but if you don't have anyone else to play with it can get a little dull after a while.

The switch does have several good games as well as smash. Octopath Traveler is amazing and beautiful and is probably my favorite game on the system so far (it would be breath of the wild, but I have that for wii u so it doesn't count). I personally bought my switch last spring in anticipation of the new fire emblem game coming out this summer.
I'd say it's worth it for your situation if you are also willing to pay for the switch's online service. Smash is plenty fun without it (I haven't given in to buying online yet), but if you don't have anyone else to play with it can get a little dull after a while.

The switch does have several good games as well as smash. Octopath Traveler is amazing and beautiful and is probably my favorite game on the system so far (it would be breath of the wild, but I have that for wii u so it doesn't count). I personally bought my switch last spring in anticipation of the new fire emblem game coming out this summer.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
1 2