Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | unpopular opinions
1 2 3
@Peixes Hey uhhhh
Ain't this supposed to be locked? not to be rude or anything but i can still post in it so
@Peixes Hey uhhhh
Ain't this supposed to be locked? not to be rude or anything but i can still post in it so
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Unpopular opinion: A straight or canon ship is just as valid as yaoi or yuri. The only ships that are not valid are ones that involve things like incest and pedophilia.
Unpopular opinion: A straight or canon ship is just as valid as yaoi or yuri. The only ships that are not valid are ones that involve things like incest and pedophilia.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@CrystalPeacock Thank you, yes... not sure what happened but better late than never. :)
@CrystalPeacock Thank you, yes... not sure what happened but better late than never. :)
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

1 2 3