Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | unpopular opinions
1 2 3
Hello all,

As observed, unpopular opinion threads often do not go well and get locked or removed. As such... well, I'll be locking this one. :)

This isn't to say that you're not allowed to dislike things, however threads geared around negative opinions tend to elicit strong reactions, even if that is not the intent. Though often well-meant, they can quickly and easily devolve into trolling and harassment.

I'd like to add, as a personal suggestion, if there's something you like that others don't, you might try reframing your thread to discuss enjoyment of that thing. As the kids say these days, "ignore the haters".
Hello all,

As observed, unpopular opinion threads often do not go well and get locked or removed. As such... well, I'll be locking this one. :)

This isn't to say that you're not allowed to dislike things, however threads geared around negative opinions tend to elicit strong reactions, even if that is not the intent. Though often well-meant, they can quickly and easily devolve into trolling and harassment.

I'd like to add, as a personal suggestion, if there's something you like that others don't, you might try reframing your thread to discuss enjoyment of that thing. As the kids say these days, "ignore the haters".
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

- Season 11 of Doctor Who was awesome and Jodie Wittaker is amazing as the Doctor
- Most fruit is better slightly underripe
- Mint is horrible
- Coffee is also horrible
- Driving at night is so much less stressful than during the day when the roads are crowded
- Cats are deeply emotional and capable of love and empathy, they just spend so much time asleep that people don't see it
- Horses aren't scary, they're just big dogs
- Season 11 of Doctor Who was awesome and Jodie Wittaker is amazing as the Doctor
- Most fruit is better slightly underripe
- Mint is horrible
- Coffee is also horrible
- Driving at night is so much less stressful than during the day when the roads are crowded
- Cats are deeply emotional and capable of love and empathy, they just spend so much time asleep that people don't see it
- Horses aren't scary, they're just big dogs
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
cereal with milk is gross
cereal with milk is gross
Power Rangers Zeo theme is better than Mighty Morphin's
Power Rangers Zeo theme is better than Mighty Morphin's
kEygMJz.png
Liking non-mainstream shows does not make you cool.
Liking non-mainstream shows does not make you cool.
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
[quote name="NuclearFudge" date="2019-01-10 19:08:55" ] pineapple on pizza is glorious(pls don't harass me) [/quote] YES.
NuclearFudge wrote on 2019-01-10 19:08:55:
pineapple on pizza is glorious(pls don't harass me)
YES.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
Wait a sec, wasn't this thread locked?
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
[quote name="Eliatrope" date="2019-01-11 09:09:46" ] Wait a sec, wasn't this thread locked? [/quote]
Eliatrope wrote on 2019-01-11 09:09:46:
[quote name="NuclearFudge" date="2019-01-10 19:08:55" ] pineapple on pizza is glorious(pls don't harass me) [/quote] iq: 200
NuclearFudge wrote on 2019-01-10 19:08:55:
pineapple on pizza is glorious(pls don't harass me)

iq: 200
im posting in a locked tread take me away boys

anyway: country music is good y'all just aint listening to the right country music
im posting in a locked tread take me away boys

anyway: country music is good y'all just aint listening to the right country music
1 2 3