Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Casual conversation time!
Hi! I'm feeling talkative, and I'd like to meet you all and hear about your interests and stuff!

So with that being said, hello! I'm Zeeb. I'm an overgrown child who loves video games and art. My current favorite video games are pokemon, LOZ, sonic, spyro, super mario bros, any yoshi game, undertale/deltarune, and really just a TON of classic or retro games. My favorite book series is warrior cats (pls no judge).

I REALLY need to get back into drawing again so if you have any dragons (not too detailed or complicated) you'd like me to draw please show me in this thread!
Hi! I'm feeling talkative, and I'd like to meet you all and hear about your interests and stuff!

So with that being said, hello! I'm Zeeb. I'm an overgrown child who loves video games and art. My current favorite video games are pokemon, LOZ, sonic, spyro, super mario bros, any yoshi game, undertale/deltarune, and really just a TON of classic or retro games. My favorite book series is warrior cats (pls no judge).

I REALLY need to get back into drawing again so if you have any dragons (not too detailed or complicated) you'd like me to draw please show me in this thread!
lTM0JVi.png  

snippy hopes you are
 having a great day today.
Hiya, I'm Q! I also enjoy games and art, and Pokémon/LoZ are my two top video game picks as well :O

I'm a lazy bum who hasn't been drawing as much as I should and keeps reusing the same stale poses on transparent backgrounds. I need to spice my art up by actually drawing characters doing things, but it intimidates me so I do nothing instead :')
Hiya, I'm Q! I also enjoy games and art, and Pokémon/LoZ are my two top video game picks as well :O

I'm a lazy bum who hasn't been drawing as much as I should and keeps reusing the same stale poses on transparent backgrounds. I need to spice my art up by actually drawing characters doing things, but it intimidates me so I do nothing instead :')
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
@Licorictus Hey Q! I feel you on the drawing thing, lmao. Backgrounds kill me every time. Do you have an oc or a dragon that I could practice drawing with perhaps?
@Licorictus Hey Q! I feel you on the drawing thing, lmao. Backgrounds kill me every time. Do you have an oc or a dragon that I could practice drawing with perhaps?
lTM0JVi.png  

snippy hopes you are
 having a great day today.
@DivineTide
Hi Zeeb! :) I'm Laura; videogames and art essentially rule my life. ♥
Pokemon & Spyro are big all time favourites (Spyro on the PS1 was the first ever game I asked Santa for! And I remember getting Pokemon Yellow with my GBC when I was little). Right now I'm really into Skyrim, and I'm thinking of getting the Elder Scrolls Online once I've finished trophy collecting on my PS4.

I also love Final Fantasy, Tomb Raider, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Harvest Moon, Rune Factory & Animal Crossing.

I'm also a traditional artist who dabbles in digital art when I'm procrastinating for fun. :'D
I haven't drawn any dragons for quite some time though; last thing I did was these adoptables earlier on in the year.
@DivineTide
Hi Zeeb! :) I'm Laura; videogames and art essentially rule my life. ♥
Pokemon & Spyro are big all time favourites (Spyro on the PS1 was the first ever game I asked Santa for! And I remember getting Pokemon Yellow with my GBC when I was little). Right now I'm really into Skyrim, and I'm thinking of getting the Elder Scrolls Online once I've finished trophy collecting on my PS4.

I also love Final Fantasy, Tomb Raider, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Harvest Moon, Rune Factory & Animal Crossing.

I'm also a traditional artist who dabbles in digital art when I'm procrastinating for fun. :'D
I haven't drawn any dragons for quite some time though; last thing I did was these adoptables earlier on in the year.
tDAcVLz.png
Hai!
Just,, call me Sylv. I fawn over books and art and music! I love Pokemon, my favourite Pokemon is Alolan Ninetales! I adore the book series Shadowhunters, and I used to read Warrior Cats but not anymore. It got too confusing for me XD
I love Billie Eilish, Alec Benjamin and Melanie Martinez's songs! Their voices are so good I cri.
My school is apparently haunted, and I have had more spoopy experiences than I am comfortable with heh. I adore/hate scary movies. I love HoHH, but absolutely despise things like Annabel and Exorcist.
I mainly do writing, and I run a small lore "shop" at the Creative Corner, but I dabble in art because I have two amazing artists as friends. I do traditional art because well, I don't have a tablet.
I constantly accumulate gene projects without finishing the last few. Fun times.
Hai!
Just,, call me Sylv. I fawn over books and art and music! I love Pokemon, my favourite Pokemon is Alolan Ninetales! I adore the book series Shadowhunters, and I used to read Warrior Cats but not anymore. It got too confusing for me XD
I love Billie Eilish, Alec Benjamin and Melanie Martinez's songs! Their voices are so good I cri.
My school is apparently haunted, and I have had more spoopy experiences than I am comfortable with heh. I adore/hate scary movies. I love HoHH, but absolutely despise things like Annabel and Exorcist.
I mainly do writing, and I run a small lore "shop" at the Creative Corner, but I dabble in art because I have two amazing artists as friends. I do traditional art because well, I don't have a tablet.
I constantly accumulate gene projects without finishing the last few. Fun times.
@DivineTide

Oof, I have far too many of both those things. ;v;

I'm not sure what kinds of dragons/OCs you're especially interested in drawing - I've linked one of each, but if you're not comfortable drawing either of them, you can look around my lair/Toyhouse for more colorful nonsense :0

Nuishe is a Wildclaw whose genes hopefully aren't too much of a pain. If you decide to draw him, you don't have to draw his clothes!

Koa is an anthro false gharial who looks a lot like a pineapple. He also has a gijinka version if you'd rather draw humanoids!

By the way, I'd like to draw something of yours if you've got any dragons/characters in need of art, too!
@DivineTide

Oof, I have far too many of both those things. ;v;

I'm not sure what kinds of dragons/OCs you're especially interested in drawing - I've linked one of each, but if you're not comfortable drawing either of them, you can look around my lair/Toyhouse for more colorful nonsense :0

Nuishe is a Wildclaw whose genes hopefully aren't too much of a pain. If you decide to draw him, you don't have to draw his clothes!

Koa is an anthro false gharial who looks a lot like a pineapple. He also has a gijinka version if you'd rather draw humanoids!

By the way, I'd like to draw something of yours if you've got any dragons/characters in need of art, too!
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png