Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Give Me an Undertale AU or Character
1 2 3 4
@Schmoop

Gaster Blaster Sans :)

(Sorry, it was the first thing that came to my mind, you don't have to do it if you don't want to) :/
@Schmoop

(Sorry, it was the first thing that came to my mind, you don't have to do it if you don't want to) :/
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
[quote name="Springaling406" date="2018-12-07 08:46:18" ] @Schmoop Gaster Blaster Sans :) (Sorry, it was the first thing that came to my mind, you don't have to do it if you don't want to) :/ [/quote] Oh god that may be tricky but I'll try my drago bab
Springaling406 wrote on 2018-12-07 08:46:18:
@Schmoop

Oh god that may be tricky but I'll try my drago bab
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
tumblr_pf2iowWKcV1x6z57mo1_100.png
[quote name="Beverlied345" date="2018-12-07 02:42:39" ] It'd be cool if you did Imalazycat's SF papyrus! he's a darling. and has a bee equivalent rn and i dieeee [/quote] Ok I know of multiple Swap Fells so please hit me up with a pic. What does Bee equivalent mean btw
Beverlied345 wrote on 2018-12-07 02:42:39:
It'd be cool if you did Imalazycat's SF papyrus! he's a darling. and has a bee equivalent rn and i dieeee

Ok I know of multiple Swap Fells so please hit me up with a pic. What does Bee equivalent mean btw
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
@Schmoop oh! I didn’t mean it like that. I don’t think of them as a child, I just thought it was a ship because it just kinda looked like the two— aaa sorry
@Schmoop oh! I didn’t mean it like that. I don’t think of them as a child, I just thought it was a ship because it just kinda looked like the two— aaa sorry
@Mokuba
Yeah yeah! It's a fusion of the two! Cool, right?
@Mokuba
Yeah yeah! It's a fusion of the two! Cool, right?
@Schmoop

Thx, I just would like to see how it turns out. Also, the fusion of fresh & ink looks amazing!!!
@Schmoop

Thx, I just would like to see how it turns out. Also, the fusion of fresh & ink looks amazing!!!
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
@Schmoop
ooo, you're missing out a bit!
Bit of some bkg context,
They have two personalities because of a head injury, pup(current main) and rex(former main).
I'mjustalazycat is still planning to get more lore out of her sf but has done comics.
They also have some set preferred weapons... it's a hand blaster??? or an archery set????

Besides that, this comic shows some pretty full body and general personality of pup!
https://imjustalazycat.tumblr.com/post/180558989339/dlots-magic-mirror

The bee form on the other hand...
it's a cute kinda meme thing so like.... yeah. but its so cute. and derpy.
https://imjustalazycat.tumblr.com/tagged/puplebee
@Schmoop
ooo, you're missing out a bit!
Bit of some bkg context,
They have two personalities because of a head injury, pup(current main) and rex(former main).
I'mjustalazycat is still planning to get more lore out of her sf but has done comics.
They also have some set preferred weapons... it's a hand blaster??? or an archery set????

Besides that, this comic shows some pretty full body and general personality of pup!
https://imjustalazycat.tumblr.com/post/180558989339/dlots-magic-mirror

The bee form on the other hand...
it's a cute kinda meme thing so like.... yeah. but its so cute. and derpy.
https://imjustalazycat.tumblr.com/tagged/puplebee
XSTEf.gifvWggu.gif
YyB0n.gifMsN0e.gifxpXwR.gifJtKrE.gif
WMS3e.gifWGZTf.gif
q1eJn.gifeIcdE.gif
@Beverlied345
Oh! I've seen that version! Though I'm used to most of the other versions of him, I've seen that one! Very cute~
@Beverlied345
Oh! I've seen that version! Though I'm used to most of the other versions of him, I've seen that one! Very cute~
@Schmoop
same here really but rn, i think he's one of the best around!
enough drama and goofyness in one body and plot XD
@Schmoop
same here really but rn, i think he's one of the best around!
enough drama and goofyness in one body and plot XD
XSTEf.gifvWggu.gif
YyB0n.gifMsN0e.gifxpXwR.gifJtKrE.gif
WMS3e.gifWGZTf.gif
q1eJn.gifeIcdE.gif
1 2 3 4