Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Harry Potter
So I'm considering making a harry potter website. I would love it if there are actually some people who are willing to check it out. I was going to make houses, classes, a great hall, and some other good stuff. Would anyone be willing to join this? I'm open to any suggestions and ideas!
So I'm considering making a harry potter website. I would love it if there are actually some people who are willing to check it out. I was going to make houses, classes, a great hall, and some other good stuff. Would anyone be willing to join this? I'm open to any suggestions and ideas!
I love harry Potter! I would totally check it out and join, or if you need help with anything I'd be willing to try! I hope you make it!
I love harry Potter! I would totally check it out and join, or if you need help with anything I'd be willing to try! I hope you make it!
Thanks so much! Can't wait to get started
**** yes! I love harry potter and I'd love to see this!
**** yes! I love harry potter and I'd love to see this!
eH0dxvx.jpg
Yess!! I would definetly support you!!
Yess!! I would definetly support you!!
tumblr_inline_nc6dk1vPha1scrvs1.gif
I'd be willing to help report and test bugs, I'm not over 18, but I have aided in bug testing before, Niche - A Genetic Survival Game. I was an early access tester. :)
I'd be willing to help report and test bugs, I'm not over 18, but I have aided in bug testing before, Niche - A Genetic Survival Game. I was an early access tester. :)
NN9NPXA.png
hh5n4WA.png
mjtJ868.png
xuKF4fL.png
qhK4FYS.png
4ogWlJU.png
GmpJL9V.pngebgyVXC.pngu0xFVz1.pngEGzfMVW.pnghaRlyz4.pngPIMx6Ft.pngJ8hTK0d.pngsFMScix.pngPP1zJy5.png8UYUyIT.pngZdX5GDi.pnggc0eJjW.png
v8f8ZKI.png
aaa