Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | If you could add 100 episodes to a show
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Weeeeeell, maybe not 100 eps, but at least a season or more....

@Disturbed
In the Flesh. COME BACK AND GIVE ME MANY MORE SEASONS!!!! :''''(
Hannibal!!!! AHHHHHH!!! *hugs it tight* The best show in ages!!!!! :D
Joker: Yurusarezaru Sousakan, a japanese series I HIGHLY recommend you guys watch if you like police dramas. ^^b

@Loblolly
I second STAR TREK TOS sooooooooo much!! :D

@Spacefruit
My sis would second this so hard. xD
Weeeeeell, maybe not 100 eps, but at least a season or more....

@Disturbed
In the Flesh. COME BACK AND GIVE ME MANY MORE SEASONS!!!! :''''(
Hannibal!!!! AHHHHHH!!! *hugs it tight* The best show in ages!!!!! :D
Joker: Yurusarezaru Sousakan, a japanese series I HIGHLY recommend you guys watch if you like police dramas. ^^b

@Loblolly
I second STAR TREK TOS sooooooooo much!! :D

@Spacefruit
My sis would second this so hard. xD
@Blod Well, then, your sister is an intelligent creature.
@Blod Well, then, your sister is an intelligent creature.
Greetings!
I have a few right off the bat

So I would love to see school live ep 112 but the books haven’t caught up yet and it would be really weird to have 9 volumes of the books and 100+ eps of the show.

boruto because right now I’m tired of filler and I honestly can’t wait for new eps so I need more right now.

I also liked gravity falls when I was younger so I would choose that as well.

There’s more but honestly I would be here forever if I continued.
I have a few right off the bat

So I would love to see school live ep 112 but the books haven’t caught up yet and it would be really weird to have 9 volumes of the books and 100+ eps of the show.

boruto because right now I’m tired of filler and I honestly can’t wait for new eps so I need more right now.

I also liked gravity falls when I was younger so I would choose that as well.

There’s more but honestly I would be here forever if I continued.
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
[center]Steven Universe & Bee and Puppycat [img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PowerlessShadowyDouglasfirbarkbeetle-small.gif[/img][/center]
Steven Universe &
Bee and Puppycat

PowerlessShadowyDouglasfirbarkbeetle-small.gif
Maybe not 100 episodes, because as previous people have mentioned that's a LOT, but

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency
Firefly
The Sarah Jane Adventures (RIP Liz Sladen)

I think that a lot of the shows I've watched have had pretty satisfactory endings.
Maybe not 100 episodes, because as previous people have mentioned that's a LOT, but

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency
Firefly
The Sarah Jane Adventures (RIP Liz Sladen)

I think that a lot of the shows I've watched have had pretty satisfactory endings.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
@browncoatparadox
Definitely agree with you about SJA. That was definitely a good show, and I wish I could have been around the fandom when Liz Sladen was still alive.

As for a couple of other ones:

Stargate: Universe. The thing ended on a cliffhanger right as it was starting to find its feet, and I think there was a lot they could have done with the premise and characters that they just didn't have time to explore.

Iron Man: Armored Adventures. I know it's kind of a silly cartoon with a slightly ridiculous premise (Iron Man high school AU), but I really enjoyed the character development in it and the implementation of various Iron Man villains, and I think there was quite a bit of story that it still had to tell, particularly since the show just ended on Tony revealing his secret identity without being able to explore the consequences of that.
@browncoatparadox
Definitely agree with you about SJA. That was definitely a good show, and I wish I could have been around the fandom when Liz Sladen was still alive.

As for a couple of other ones:

Stargate: Universe. The thing ended on a cliffhanger right as it was starting to find its feet, and I think there was a lot they could have done with the premise and characters that they just didn't have time to explore.

Iron Man: Armored Adventures. I know it's kind of a silly cartoon with a slightly ridiculous premise (Iron Man high school AU), but I really enjoyed the character development in it and the implementation of various Iron Man villains, and I think there was quite a bit of story that it still had to tell, particularly since the show just ended on Tony revealing his secret identity without being able to explore the consequences of that.
It’s been days. Merlin remains unmentioned. I am concerned about the public’s taste in entertainment.
It’s been days. Merlin remains unmentioned. I am concerned about the public’s taste in entertainment.
Greetings!
Maybe not 100 but at least a season or 2 more of Anime Crimes Division

Don't leave me Joe
Maybe not 100 but at least a season or 2 more of Anime Crimes Division

Don't leave me Joe
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
Tron: Uprising. One of the best animated series I've seen to date, with amazing characters, a great art style, and a really gripping plot... that got ended on a cliffhanger when Disney decided it wasn't getting enough views. I will never forgive them for that.

Also, My Babysitter's a Vampire! It was a lot like Buffy the Vampire Slayer but more comedic. Even so, it was extremely well done and it deserved more than the two seasons it got. There's SO much that they could have done with it.

Torchwood and Class both got continued in podcast form after they were cancelled, but I don't count that because I have zero way of listening to them. And the fourth season of Torchwood was bizzare anyway so I'm not sure I'd even want to listen to the fifth season audios. What I really want is the original writers and producers to just pick up both where they left off. Class had an awful cliffhanger, too. -__-

@spacefruit

IDK about 100 more episodes, because the plot did come to a natural end in season 5 and adding more episodes would have just made the whole show suffer. But I will take a complete rewrite of the finale that isn't a 45min death scene (preferably with no death at all execpt Morgana) and has an epic battle rather than just Morgana wandering pathetically and getting stabbed like a wimp instead of the deranged sorceress she is. Ugh. I have so many feelings about the finale that I like to pretend it never happened. :P
Tron: Uprising. One of the best animated series I've seen to date, with amazing characters, a great art style, and a really gripping plot... that got ended on a cliffhanger when Disney decided it wasn't getting enough views. I will never forgive them for that.

Also, My Babysitter's a Vampire! It was a lot like Buffy the Vampire Slayer but more comedic. Even so, it was extremely well done and it deserved more than the two seasons it got. There's SO much that they could have done with it.

Torchwood and Class both got continued in podcast form after they were cancelled, but I don't count that because I have zero way of listening to them. And the fourth season of Torchwood was bizzare anyway so I'm not sure I'd even want to listen to the fifth season audios. What I really want is the original writers and producers to just pick up both where they left off. Class had an awful cliffhanger, too. -__-

@spacefruit

IDK about 100 more episodes, because the plot did come to a natural end in season 5 and adding more episodes would have just made the whole show suffer. But I will take a complete rewrite of the finale that isn't a 45min death scene (preferably with no death at all execpt Morgana) and has an epic battle rather than just Morgana wandering pathetically and getting stabbed like a wimp instead of the deranged sorceress she is. Ugh. I have so many feelings about the finale that I like to pretend it never happened. :P
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon No, I think everything about the finale was great except for Morgana’s death. I think she should have prospered and ruled over the world. That would have made me eternally happy. And of course not 100 more episodes — I just assumed that the title was a hyperbole and not meant to be taken seriously. Perhaps another season. Something more satisfying.
@Hawktalon No, I think everything about the finale was great except for Morgana’s death. I think she should have prospered and ruled over the world. That would have made me eternally happy. And of course not 100 more episodes — I just assumed that the title was a hyperbole and not meant to be taken seriously. Perhaps another season. Something more satisfying.
Greetings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9