Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Twenty One Pilots
1 2 3 4
@Arimys EEE I think the new album is so different (in such an amazing way) from their old sound, but it's still really "tøp sounding", if you will? Pet Cheetah, Legend, and Jumpsuit gotta be some of my favorites from the album, BUT LIKE WHO CAN CHOOSE?? also, though I'd share my new Trench derg, Nico :D [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=93&tertgene=19&winggene=22&wings=165&auth=292acb572949b03ee989bebc3758b8b539624581&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
@Arimys EEE I think the new album is so different (in such an amazing way) from their old sound, but it's still really "tøp sounding", if you will? Pet Cheetah, Legend, and Jumpsuit gotta be some of my favorites from the album, BUT LIKE WHO CAN CHOOSE??

also, though I'd share my new Trench derg, Nico :D
dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=93&tertgene=19&winggene=22&wings=165&auth=292acb572949b03ee989bebc3758b8b539624581&dummyext=prev.png
EaYnAry.png rCk1ASf.gif -ART SHOP
-SKETCH SHOP
@quittingtime ooo i love him! i want one too but im basing mine off the jumpsuits [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=35&bodygene=5&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=35&auth=0cca8c371b6c31cf4e537817687a2b52fe9e01c2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] im not set on him tho so if you have any improvements please i need them
@quittingtime ooo i love him! i want one too but im basing mine off the jumpsuits

dragon?age=1&body=35&bodygene=5&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=35&auth=0cca8c371b6c31cf4e537817687a2b52fe9e01c2&dummyext=prev.png
im not set on him tho so if you have any improvements please i need them
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
@quittingtime @Torchii those are amazing fandregs

Well i mean, i have been listening to most of the songs on repeat, so i'm loving the album so far. Chlorine, Levitate, and Neon Gravestones have to be my top three. Pet Cheetah was so close to making the top three tho :P
@quittingtime @Torchii those are amazing fandregs

Well i mean, i have been listening to most of the songs on repeat, so i'm loving the album so far. Chlorine, Levitate, and Neon Gravestones have to be my top three. Pet Cheetah was so close to making the top three tho :P
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@Torchii thank you! And that dragon works so well for the jumpsuit vid, HUGE tyler vibes :D As for changes, I honestly think he looks really good, and I personally can't think of anything to make different

@wyvernaura888 Thank you!! I love Neon Gravestones so much too, but ngl it makes me want to c r y ahaha
@Torchii thank you! And that dragon works so well for the jumpsuit vid, HUGE tyler vibes :D As for changes, I honestly think he looks really good, and I personally can't think of anything to make different

@wyvernaura888 Thank you!! I love Neon Gravestones so much too, but ngl it makes me want to c r y ahaha
EaYnAry.png rCk1ASf.gif -ART SHOP
-SKETCH SHOP
@quittingtime omg same hah a
@quittingtime omg same hah a
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
all of those dragon s are a ma z i ng holy he c c ! legend is my all time favorite, its one of those songs that no matter how bad of a mood im in, it makes me so happy i wann a c r y hgfkjgbkd.fbnjdbd.k im currently working on getting a trench-vibe dragon made up, if y'all have suggestions please do share them. i've also got some spicy conspiracies if any of you wanna hear th e m
all of those dragon s are a ma z i ng holy he c c ! legend is my all time favorite, its one of those songs that no matter how bad of a mood im in, it makes me so happy i wann a c r y hgfkjgbkd.fbnjdbd.k im currently working on getting a trench-vibe dragon made up, if y'all have suggestions please do share them. i've also got some spicy conspiracies if any of you wanna hear th e m
dc361400-8d32-4777-b1c1-d052b597cc87.gif 4gvp7x8.png
I think I've got my first subjects to making a trench based dragon! What do you think? [img]https://i.imgur.com/fMVgEWC.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/51EPcZh.png[/img]
I think I've got my first subjects to making a trench based dragon! What do you think?

fMVgEWC.png

51EPcZh.png
@Arimys oooh the smoke on hiatus looks great! i never considered it! winifred looks so nice with the black and yellow!
what are your final plans for them both? or are they already done?? i am very excite
@Arimys oooh the smoke on hiatus looks great! i never considered it! winifred looks so nice with the black and yellow!
what are your final plans for them both? or are they already done?? i am very excite
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
@Torchii Im planning on breeding them in a month or so when they're ready, but I am also taking references off them to make trench skin :D I'll send over a link to the project when it's finished,, I had to get a new HDMI cord for my drawing tab cause it broke o o p s i e s ;-;
@Torchii Im planning on breeding them in a month or so when they're ready, but I am also taking references off them to make trench skin :D I'll send over a link to the project when it's finished,, I had to get a new HDMI cord for my drawing tab cause it broke o o p s i e s ;-;
Loving My Blood, Jumpsuit, Pet Cheetah and Morph but Chlorine is my all time favourite at the moment! Wasn't sure about Trench to begin with but after listening to the album as many times as I have, I really like it now! Love the music videos too!
Loving My Blood, Jumpsuit, Pet Cheetah and Morph but Chlorine is my all time favourite at the moment! Wasn't sure about Trench to begin with but after listening to the album as many times as I have, I really like it now! Love the music videos too!
florian.gifvbbQjQ.png
1 2 3 4