Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Twenty One Pilots
1 2 3 4
What do you guys think of the newest singles? I love them all, but personally, my favorites so far are My Blood and Nico and the Niners. Does anyone have the songs pre-ordered on itunes? I know the names are there but I can't seem to find them. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/70a7/f/2018/197/3/8/jumpsuite_by_pearlwildrabbit-dchg5z1.gif[/img]
What do you guys think of the newest singles? I love them all, but personally, my favorites so far are My Blood and Nico and the Niners. Does anyone have the songs pre-ordered on itunes? I know the names are there but I can't seem to find them.

jumpsuite_by_pearlwildrabbit-dchg5z1.gif

dc361400-8d32-4777-b1c1-d052b597cc87.gif 4gvp7x8.png
I love all of them but now that the album has come out, I think everyOne might forget about them! I hope not cuz they’re really good

@Arimys
I love all of them but now that the album has come out, I think everyOne might forget about them! I hope not cuz they’re really good

@Arimys
freebie_by_aiiegro-d8uetuw.png
Ah you're right! I was totally not expecting them to come out so soon, but i'm so happy about it! I know I wont forget about em, haha

@sodaboi
Ah you're right! I was totally not expecting them to come out so soon, but i'm so happy about it! I know I wont forget about em, haha

@sodaboi
@Arimys

Yeah, I won’t either! I think my favorites so far are My blood, Pet Cheetah, Bandito and Cut My Lip (except I love all of them sjejeiw)
@Arimys

Yeah, I won’t either! I think my favorites so far are My blood, Pet Cheetah, Bandito and Cut My Lip (except I love all of them sjejeiw)
S am E cut my lip is so g00d they're all s o g00d pet cheetah is g00d BUT ChLOriNE ahdfNFDJLKZDNedJ

s o r r y f o r t h a t

@sodaboi
S am E cut my lip is so g00d they're all s o g00d pet cheetah is g00d BUT ChLOriNE ahdfNFDJLKZDNedJ

s o r r y f o r t h a t

@sodaboi
@Arimys

Don’t be sorry, it happens to all of us (that was also me to all of my friends this morning lol)

Anyways

fangirl time
Smdnmakasmdndn reE
@Arimys

Don’t be sorry, it happens to all of us (that was also me to all of my friends this morning lol)

Anyways

fangirl time
Smdnmakasmdndn reE
@sodabai

you're right. lol

ersdjk;aghsdfk;uhhhgdfksjghdfzjghakjshjgsdfhsjlsjarhkfajk;aAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@sodabai

you're right. lol

ersdjk;aghsdfk;uhhhgdfksjghdfzjghakjshjgsdfhsjlsjarhkfajk;aAAAAAAAAAAAAA
hi i havent heard many of the newest new songs (only morph and chlorine, ive heard the first few that came out) but the music video for my blood is like,,, wow

help i wanna theorize but i have nobody to theorize with i need to know what the songs mean hsafjkjkasdf do all of them have meanings or are some just cool songs??????

edit: also the merch like no please im broke but also i need more
hi i havent heard many of the newest new songs (only morph and chlorine, ive heard the first few that came out) but the music video for my blood is like,,, wow

help i wanna theorize but i have nobody to theorize with i need to know what the songs mean hsafjkjkasdf do all of them have meanings or are some just cool songs??????

edit: also the merch like no please im broke but also i need more
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
@Torchii I'm pretty sure they have really s y m b oli c meanings but Im still tryna do some research,,, if you have some theories please do share :000

@Torchii I'm pretty sure they have really s y m b oli c meanings but Im still tryna do some research,,, if you have some theories please do share :000

@Arimys ohh man so many songs are sad and paying attention to the lyrics is a big owie
theres a guy who analyzes the songs a lot better than i could but the my blood music video tho

spoilers bc everyone needs to experience it for themselves first:
so the kid obviously makes up an older brother to cope with the loss of his mom we know that

ive heard someone say that the older bro was his confidence bc the kid didnt feel like he was strong or outgoing and he didnt associate that strength with himself, creating a whole new person to be confident for him

and then once he beats up those guys, he doesnt need that support anymore cuz he became his own strength and now he has his confidence

thats,, not even my theory,,, but its still kinda cool, i think,,
hh i need to listen better to get my own cool theories
@Arimys ohh man so many songs are sad and paying attention to the lyrics is a big owie
theres a guy who analyzes the songs a lot better than i could but the my blood music video tho

spoilers bc everyone needs to experience it for themselves first:
so the kid obviously makes up an older brother to cope with the loss of his mom we know that

ive heard someone say that the older bro was his confidence bc the kid didnt feel like he was strong or outgoing and he didnt associate that strength with himself, creating a whole new person to be confident for him

and then once he beats up those guys, he doesnt need that support anymore cuz he became his own strength and now he has his confidence

thats,, not even my theory,,, but its still kinda cool, i think,,
hh i need to listen better to get my own cool theories
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
1 2 3 4