Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | say something positive about your day
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 137 138
my fiance and i started to play professor layton today!!! i've been wanting to play it and when i mentioned it to him he said he'd also been thinking about replaying the games recently, and we finally had time to start it today. (it made me realize i am dumb LOL)

i also sold enough stuff to buy a wildclaw scroll today, so i just need to get alloy and glimmer and my newest boy will be finished!

now i'm here at work, it's super slow and since we're renovating the breakfast area i don't have to set up breakfast, thank goodness. i'm munching on some wasabi almonds and drinkin some peach tea, listening to sacred hearts club (again) cause it's such a good album, and am about to start up stardew. so close to getting all the achievements.

oooh and this didn't happen today but it happened yesterday: the gift i got my fiance came in the mail so he got to open it!! he was sooo happy and excited about it it made my heart swell aaaah i love giving people gifts. ;v; it was a complete near perfect copy of paper mario for the n64, with the cardboard inserts inside the box still intact!
my fiance and i started to play professor layton today!!! i've been wanting to play it and when i mentioned it to him he said he'd also been thinking about replaying the games recently, and we finally had time to start it today. (it made me realize i am dumb LOL)

i also sold enough stuff to buy a wildclaw scroll today, so i just need to get alloy and glimmer and my newest boy will be finished!

now i'm here at work, it's super slow and since we're renovating the breakfast area i don't have to set up breakfast, thank goodness. i'm munching on some wasabi almonds and drinkin some peach tea, listening to sacred hearts club (again) cause it's such a good album, and am about to start up stardew. so close to getting all the achievements.

oooh and this didn't happen today but it happened yesterday: the gift i got my fiance came in the mail so he got to open it!! he was sooo happy and excited about it it made my heart swell aaaah i love giving people gifts. ;v; it was a complete near perfect copy of paper mario for the n64, with the cardboard inserts inside the box still intact!
WYLy2Ui.gif
Me and my brother just learned that we can somewhat swim in a near by (ish) river despite it's random currents without lifejackets too the point that we donated ours! Before yesterday, the last time we went swimming in the river was last year, so this was somewhat surpising.

Mom was trying to teach me to float on my back without the lifejacket, as well as breast strokes, and my brother wanted to try (he's better at distance, but I can stay under longer and go faster for short amount of time) I kept trying to show that I don't need help, but because of me and my brother usually swimming together (he over 6ft and I am about a foot shorter than him) it didn't work out well... But at least we had fun!
Me and my brother just learned that we can somewhat swim in a near by (ish) river despite it's random currents without lifejackets too the point that we donated ours! Before yesterday, the last time we went swimming in the river was last year, so this was somewhat surpising.

Mom was trying to teach me to float on my back without the lifejacket, as well as breast strokes, and my brother wanted to try (he's better at distance, but I can stay under longer and go faster for short amount of time) I kept trying to show that I don't need help, but because of me and my brother usually swimming together (he over 6ft and I am about a foot shorter than him) it didn't work out well... But at least we had fun!
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
I lived!! I listened to the entire Hamilton soundtrack! I had diet coke and doritos!!
I lived!! I listened to the entire Hamilton soundtrack! I had diet coke and doritos!!
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I had a good nap! uwu
I had a good nap! uwu
jH4jccn.png
Today I checked out the local community centre and got to attend a koha yoga class this evening~! It's been like, 4 years since I last attended group yoga so it was nice :)
Today I checked out the local community centre and got to attend a koha yoga class this evening~! It's been like, 4 years since I last attended group yoga so it was nice :)
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
I don't have cancer! I feel like crying!

Please remember, diagnostic tests like colonoscopies are miserable to have done, but they can save your life. If you have any worrying signs or have a family history, please talk to your doctor. Cancer has a higher survival rate if it's discovered earky.
I don't have cancer! I feel like crying!

Please remember, diagnostic tests like colonoscopies are miserable to have done, but they can save your life. If you have any worrying signs or have a family history, please talk to your doctor. Cancer has a higher survival rate if it's discovered earky.
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
I spreadsheet-ed my entire lair!
I spreadsheet-ed my entire lair!
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
having a depressive day but im managing to get art done so thats nice
having a depressive day but im managing to get art done so thats nice
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
I did some art studies of birds and I'm getting better at wings!
I did some art studies of birds and I'm getting better at wings!
0AniMUO.gifbicatcher.png
Mom is home with cloudberries for me, my accent got approved so my latest fandragon feels complete finally.
Mom is home with cloudberries for me, my accent got approved so my latest fandragon feels complete finally.
xe/xyr/xem
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 137 138